[PRIVATE] sister knows best

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

M  O  R  D  E  C  A  I

i will be the power in this vast and empty world

i will ride under no banners but my vengeance will unfurl

It was still just as ridiculously easy to sneak out of the Dragon's Throat as Mordecai remembered it to be when she'd been a tiny little foal that couldn't fly. All she had to do was drape her large, dark wing over her brother's tiny body to hide him from view, someone mistook the drooping wing for an injury and allowed the pair across the magic bridge without a second thought or glance toward the extra set of legs by the young mare's side. Even when they'd made it across she still kept her wing draped over her baby brother until she was sure that no one was watching from the Throat. At that point she folded her wing against her striped side and looked down at the colt, not bothering to hide the mischievous glint in her dark eyes. She was going to show him just how big the world was outside of the Throat, and how not everything was crunchy, abrasive sand, and scorching heat.

She kept the colt moving until they had made it to the meadow that she remembered being green and flowery. The first time she'd sneaked away from her mother and ended up in the meadow she'd thought it was wrong because it wasn't sandy. She didn't want her brother, her navilat, to be so naive to the world around him as she had been all because mother was ridiculously over protective. A child had to be allowed to explore and to fall down and scrape his knees. He would grow to be strong and capable and if mother got mad that she had taken her baby brother out to explore well ... as far as Mordecai was concerned she could just get over it.

And father, too, if he decided to get mad.

It wasn't like she would let anything bad happen to her precious Navilat. If anything tried to hurt him she would turn their insides into a cesspool of acid that would leave them writhing in unadulterated pain as it ate them from the inside out.

"Go, Navilat." She said and she dipped her head down and nudged the boy's rump to make him move forward. "Explore." She clarified and she motioned with her head to the meadow the spread out before them.

"."

Translation: 
Navilat - little pee (yay for pet names :D )

image credits

@Nizho
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
sister knows best - by Mordecai - 11-07-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: sister knows best - by Nizho - 11-07-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: sister knows best - by Mordecai - 11-19-2015, 04:27 PM