[PRIVATE] sister knows best

Mordecai Posts: 77
Aurora Basin Mare atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 3 years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
ali

M  O  R  D  E  C  A  I

i will be the power in this vast and empty world

i will ride under no banners but my vengeance will unfurl

It was disappointing that Nizho would rather lay down in the flowers than move around and explore the land that she was introducing to him. When she'd been his age she'd been far too eager to be out of the Throat, exploring everything she possibly could. "Akko." She said to him, her head dipping down so she could shove her nose against his neck. "Athtihar." And she motioned her head in the direction she knew the stream to be so Nizho would look and see the doe that stood eating and her two fawns that bounded through the tall grass in an endless game of chase.

"Why did Asavvi not come?"

Mordecai did not look down at her younger brother as he questioned why she had only taken him out of the Throat. Why, indeed. "Cannot hide two at same time." She mumbled in the common tongue that her brother had seemed to take so easily to while she had not. Her ears fell back and she snorted softly. "Next time Asavvi come. Navilat stay home." She was sure, though, that by the time they got back home Meg would be well aware that Mordecai had spirited the young boy away and would be hyper-vigilant against it happening again.

Her younger brother was standing finally and the dark girl dipped her head down and nudged the boy's side. "Explore." She said again and she trotted forward, her white tail licking at her hocks as she moved swiftly through the tall grass. "Vo havizven, Navilat!" She called back to her younger brother.

"."

Translation:
Navilat - little pee (yay for pet names :D )
Akko - stand up
Athtihar - look
Vo havziven - don't be lazy

image credits

@Nizho
the emptiness that we confess in the dimmest hour of day
in Automatown they make a sound like the low sad moan of prey

Messages In This Thread
sister knows best - by Mordecai - 11-07-2015, 08:20 PM
RE: sister knows best - by Nizho - 11-07-2015, 09:36 PM
RE: sister knows best - by Mordecai - 11-19-2015, 04:27 PM