the Rift

[OPEN] This Collar's Killin Me

Thranduil the Laurelin Posts: 598
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 11 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.2 hh :: Eight HP: 77 | Buff: ENDURE
Haldir :: Common Cerndyr :: Dark Mist Hawk
Thranduil

It always seems to do this. It goes so well. The answer is just a breath away on their lips, and then something grabs them and they hold back. However careful he was not to draw attention to the man behind the curtain, they still hesitate. The first sign of trouble was the dragon, though the golden had Haldir to thank for noticing. The girl’s dark pet moved about agitated, his breath running hot. The dark stag, having never taken his eye off the predator shifts. ”Laurelin….” Came the soft warning into the golden’s mind. Feeling the stag’s tension the gold glances to the creature upon her back. She speaks and looks to him also, but the issue, whatever it was, did not seem settled, for the creature still smoked and sizzled.

The lass speaks, but it was yet another sign. She was apologetic, hesitant, defeating, not the bright child she was in seconds after his gilded tongue had done its work. The gold’s tassled tail began to flick, the only sign of unease on his part, for he still smirks and seems unchanged. Inside however the rush of victory over her is paused. Then she brings it to a direct halt.

Not lass. Crap. Though he wants to drop his smirk and snort at her at the frustration she was causing, the gold only raises a brow, and lets one hark fall back. Nymeria only then. The curse word (or what he thinks is one for its said in another language) doesn’t help. She pauses, waiting for something. Inside his shifts in irritation, but on his lips the smile only dims slightly, letting slip in the same tones, trying to keep it light. “Of course…” It was a yield, but it wasn’t a full apology, this was the golden afterall, and no matter his intentions, apologies were rare and far between. Especially when she was already irritating him.

Still she smiles again, and he lets his match hers. The rough patch slipping away in the pass of conversation. He was still after something, and her teasing, though growing old, was still humorous. “So little? Quiet the opposite.” He lets his head tilt slightly, and his lips curl, though still his tassled tail flicks by his hocks hotly. “I think so much of you that I would not believe you would not sit at home, quietly watching the world go without you.” Did he really? No, but considering her attitude surely it couldn’t be far from the truth. He of all knew, that such playful personality was not received well by all. So who else had this little doll been agitating?

OOC :: I'm so sorry for your wait dear.
"Speech"

The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the waterspout.
Down came the rain
and washed the spider out.
Image credit.

@Nymeria

[Image: 5381546acbe33]
Feel free to use any force/magic on Thranduil, short of killing him.
Please tag in every post.
Ask Thranduil any question in the world, he'll be forced to answer on his profile. PM with your question.

Messages In This Thread
This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 11-08-2015, 10:25 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 11-08-2015, 03:29 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 11-08-2015, 05:26 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 11-08-2015, 07:38 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 12-09-2015, 09:34 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 12-10-2015, 10:09 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 12-12-2015, 08:07 PM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Nymeria - 12-15-2015, 11:37 AM
RE: This Collar's Killin Me - by Thranduil - 01-02-2016, 03:36 PM