the Rift

pick up the pieces [kou/aviya]

Aviya Posts: 59
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3 :: 4 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Time

This spell, by far, had been the worst one since my birth. My ribs ached and my throat burned. It took all of my strength to hold myself up as well as Mother Kou's strength as well. She held me safely against her side. I could feel her worry as she hugged me, her muscles tight against my little body. I was thankful for her, she kept me warm and supported me through these coughing fits. I needed her.

As I calmed she calmed. My lungs expanded with new breath and I felt better. Mother Kou was still mumbling sweet things to me when, in an instant, she was gone. I turned quickly, eyes wide. I moved forward with my cloven hooves, pulling myself as close to her as I could. "Momma! Wait for me!" I called after her, my legs carrying me in an awkward, off balance canter. I could not hear her words as she called them out because I focused on following her and keeping my breathing calm. I had little control over my body right now, and the small control I had was not seeming to come up on top of the coughs that I felt swelling in my chest.

I stopped beside her, lowering my head and taking deep breaths. Once I calmed I looked up and my heart jumped. There was another unicorn now standing tall above me. He was the hugest thing I had seen yet! I looked to Mother Kou, my eyes curious on whom this beast was. Mother Kou seemed calm--no, joyous--in his presence. Narrowing my eyes curiously I turned my head back to the stallion just as Mother Kou introduced him to me. He..HE WAS MY FATHER!

My heart swelled and my eyes widened. He was what I was missing; he was what Mother Kou was missing! I nickered happily, jumping forward on shaky hooves. I jumped again, my cloven hooves rolling at the blood bay as I moved towards him. Everything was complete! I had my family! I nickered again and pressed my forehead into Father D'artagnan's leg. With a gasp, however, I pulled back. I forgot about the small glass horn that poked from my head. Quickly worry filled my heart and I looked up at him with wide, icy eyes and waiting for his reaction.

"Speak"

an0uk14 | burtn | photopolis | Manip: Time

Messages In This Thread
pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by d'Artagnan - 10-06-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-06-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-06-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-13-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-19-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Mesec - 11-01-2012, 05:27 PM