the Rift

pick up the pieces [kou/aviya]

d'Artagnan the Nightshade Posts: 364
Aurora Basin General atk: 6 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17hh :: 12 HP: 68.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Aramis :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire & Superspeed imi

It wasn't long before two familiar scents graced d'Artagnan. One he knew as Kou and his heart leapt as this was confirmation she had been safe during the battle. The other he did not know but yet he did. This one smelt of Kou and himself and it took a few seconds for the shade's eyes to widen in surprise as he realized who this must be. The slender, snowy figure of Kou caught his attention first as she moved up against him. He laughed aloud at her words and returned her affection gesture with his own timid nose before making a small exclamation as she introduced the little filly.

The red felt his daughter before seeing her for the first time. Something small pressed into him which made him look down and spot Aviya for the first time. She had seemingly ran her horn straight into his leg which made him break out in a gleeful smile. She's mine alright. Mismatched oculars staring into eyes so similar to his Nurses' that it almost made him jump, the first progeny of their slowly growing love now stood before him. His daughter was dark like the night and splashed in the pristine white of a newborn, just like the snows of Frostfall. Her hooves split in two like both progenitors and lastly he noticed the horn, sharp and made of glass. Yes. Definitely our daughter.

Suddenly the once so bleak future now looked a little brighter. The next generation of fighters would soon be here, the unicorn species was safe in the hands of these small gems. d'Artagnan would make sure his children knew the importance of their species and exactly where they stood in the chain of command. At the top. Where they rightfully belonged. The little femme had a cough that plagued her breathing from time to time and d'Artagnan made note to keep an eye on it. The cold weather in the North wouldn't help her too much, maybe they would have to venture to warmer regions later. He looked thoughtfully at Aviya before turning to Kou and grumpily replied "I'm never late."

A sooty nose lowered carefully then, slowly touching the small nose of their daughter in slight wonder. "Watch were you put that horn my child. You don't want to break it like your father did." He almost grimaced at the memory of a sour fight, shattered glass and a broken pride.

The Nightshade's head retreated back and he looked rather proudly at Kou, "we have a strong family."

my heart’s an endless winter
              filled with rage

Use force at your own peril ;) please tag me!

Messages In This Thread
pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by d'Artagnan - 10-06-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-06-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-06-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by d'Artagnan - 10-09-2012, 04:44 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-13-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-19-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Mesec - 11-01-2012, 05:27 PM