Kou Posts: 93
Aurora Basin Mare
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.0 :: 4
ali

K O U
Softly she comes
Whispers the breeze with her passing
In secret love she is laughing

The mare rolled her eyes when the doctor claimed that he was never late. "Don't argue, you're late." She insisted. "And a few days, I might add. If it weren't for Mauja I would have been alone throughout the entire thing." She reached up and nipped at d'Artagnan's forelock playfully. "But I guess I still love you anyway." She shocked herself by saying it, but after a second she really didn't care that she had said it because it was the truth. Still, she was hesitant to see d'Artagnan's reaction so she ducked her head down and nuzzled Aviya's shoulder. "Careful, sweetheart." she murmured to her daughter. "Daddy might cry like a big baby." She teased as she nuzzled Aviya once more.

Finally, Kou raised her head and looked at d'Artagnan as he said they had a strong family. "We do." She agreed as she looked lovingly down at her daughter. "Maybe one day she'll have siblings just as strong and beautiful as she is." Kou suggested carefully because she never knew how he was going to react to anything.

ooc:// sorry, crap post |:

Messages In This Thread
pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by d'Artagnan - 10-06-2012, 08:08 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-06-2012, 08:45 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-06-2012, 10:39 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Kou - 10-13-2012, 07:28 AM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Aviya - 10-19-2012, 05:37 PM
RE: pick up the pieces [kou/aviya] - by Mesec - 11-01-2012, 05:27 PM