the Rift

[OPEN] I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God thoughtfully waited while Erebos contemplated his question. It pleased the deity that the rambunctious need that he had felt in the boy's mind so long ago, had dulled somewhat. Perhaps his glowing past-pain would always illuminate the dark places of his heart and mind, but so long as they were not a scalding fire, the Sun would be pleased.

"No, it is not wrong." He began, his elegant head nodding with understanding. "Exacting a cold revenge is not the same as clinging to the wrongs of the past, and refusing to move on. Perhaps if you shift your sights to the future, and how you might defend Arwen's memory and death in a way suitable, you will find others who will rally to your cause. But if you keep your pain close to your chest, lingering in her memory, you will be alone with ghosts."

Unlike with some, the God was confident that Erebos would heed his warnings. It would be a shame to watch the unicorn, so full of intelligence and life, to waste himself in the aimless pursuits that came with lingering in the past. He was capable of much, that the God was sure. Should he find himself in a position to strike down the steed who took Arwen away, he was sure he would take it. Hopefully though, he would be able to bide his time until fortune was in his favour. Even with his newly bestowed magic, he would need more than cunning and a few flames to achieve his goals.  

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun] - by Erebos - 11-08-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun] - by God of the Sun - 11-12-2015, 07:10 PM