[OPEN] I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun]

God of the Sun Posts: 198
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17 hh :: Ageless
Admin

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

I only have one more question

The God's delicate and pale ears perked forward. Most stammered and stuttered their way around requesting additional information from him - offering, thrusting, and showering praise before finally saying what they wanted. Erebos however, did not. He proceeded calmly, asking openly unfettered by failure. The God found this refreshing, and nodded his antlered skull for the boy to proceed.

As Erebos described the two, the God's ears flickered thoughtfully. He had not been present when his larger brother had heralded the final piece of the puzzle into being. With a wispy exhale, the God peered into Erebos' mind, looking at the memory he had recalled. Although the paler equine was not known to him by name, he did know the pale pegasus who lingered in the memory. The God's lips twisted in an unsurprised, but amused smile. That it would be a child of Gaucho who was somehow wrapped up in this, did not seem coincidental.

"I do not know the pale filly. The pegasus however, is Zenobia, child of Gaucho and Sohalia. She dwells in the Dragon's Throat. You will find the Throat difficult to enter without wings - but should you stand on the borders, I am sure someone will come to greet you."

With a knowing smile, the God nodded to the young unicorn. Fire without heat suddenly encircled the God's body, lapping at his golden form until only the fading glow of his light remained.

CREDITS

Messages In This Thread
I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun] - by Erebos - 11-08-2015, 03:50 PM
RE: I am the fire [Quest Turn-In - Sun] - by God of the Sun - 11-20-2015, 11:56 AM