the Rift

[OPEN] Please heal this child
Ascended Helovian

Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme
Ophelia the Forsaken

Ophelia wearily approached Erthe, the challenge she issued on Nymeria wearing her thin. She looked older then, less vengeful spirit and more old mare. A sad, thin smile curved her lips as she looked the girl up and down, noticing her leg. Having been at all the fights, she remembered when she had taken the damage and frowned, feeling her heart go out to this child. Phi was not cruel and not was she mean, but she had a vengeful streak. Those who did not cross her - those who communicated - were good in her eyes, and she was kind and gentle.

She did not want to be this way, but she had to be. Time told her that she would be taken advantage of and she was unwilling to let this happen again. Nothing about Nymeria's story added up from the way she talked back to this faux 'demure girl' act. Ophelia couldn't risk her herd on Nymeria's actions, though it was caring that made her so angry. The girl had potential, but everything Phi had told her she knew was true. Actions had consequences, and only when you were ready to admit fault and repent were you prepared to learn.

"Lets get you healed by the gods, all right?" she said softly, offering her shoulder to lean on.

Memories came flooding back. She was only a child, so small and fragile. Isilme had been over run by monsters, shades so furious and dark that they tore horses apart until only blood and core were left over. Together, she and her twin sister had run, only Ktulu had been born with horribly crooked front legs. Over lands and places she couldn't begin to name, she shouldered her sister's weight, just like this. Emotion clouded her eyes and she blinked roughly, clearing her throat.

"Sorry. I have done this before for my sister. The Earth God healed her. Perhaps the Sun God can do the same for you. What is your name?" she asked gently, beginning the long trek south to the Veins of the Gods.

Credits: Image by perfectperfection @ DA

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Please heal this child - by Ophelia - 11-08-2015, 04:36 PM
RE: Please heal this child - by Erthë - 11-08-2015, 05:19 PM
RE: Please heal this child - by Time - 01-23-2016, 08:05 PM
RE: Please heal this child - by Tembovu - 02-04-2016, 02:26 AM