the Rift

Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open)

Torasin Posts: 132
Deceased
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.1 :: 8
imi

His polite gaze rested on the pegasus mare as she spoke, listening in interest to the words she offered in response. Something in her face shifted briefly and Torasin wondered what kind of hurt she was shielding, it seems there were more like him that his their secrets with a smile. He proffered his head and graciously ignored the slight slip in her expression, not wanting to pry into something personal. A name was offered, Nyx, short and pretty that he thought fitted her appearance beautifully. In the last words she spoke to him before turning to Kiba made him wonder if this was the same God or a relative. The paint thought over it in his mind as his brown bonded trilled his exuberant greeting, flicking his long scaly tail from side to side in excitement.

"Good pegasus."

Torasin smiled at Kiba's ready acceptance and approval of the mare in front of him, it made himself more comfortable in the words he spoke next. "Suit you well this place will, Nyx. My name is Torasin and my brown friend here is called Kiba."

He looked at her thoughtfully then and wondered if she'd take up an apprentice position or become a general part of the WeyrFolk. What kind of mare was she? Of healing, or fighting or maybe even someone with a great want to create. Torasin also wondered if she would keep that faith in the night and become a philosopher to be closer to the Moon. First he should offer shelter and explain the roles.

"If you would like to remain here you are welcome to, Nyx. We have several positions open for apprentices if there is a particular field you wish to study? I myself hold both titles as an Advocate to the Sun and a skilled Nurse. We have several apprentice openings for philosophers, nurses, craftsmen, spies or even warriorship. Our leader, Mirage, is a very understandable femme."

He took a breath and waited patiently for a reply. Hoping his words had struck a cord or left her with hope. It was a nice feeling to be able to offer so much to people who had travelled so far to be here.

made by kukulein.deviantart.com

Messages In This Thread
Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open) - by Nyx - 10-06-2012, 08:27 PM
RE: Buried Myself Alive(Joining, open) - by Torasin - 10-11-2012, 05:55 AM