the Rift

[OPEN] No, I summon YOU

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen
Ashamin

The haruspex was thankful for Deimos' interjection. The reaper seemed to have more knowledge on the whole--not just about how to deal with a God, but also about the rift and recent events. And... a tent. Frankly, Ashamin didn't even know that the Basin had a tent. But that was a lesson for another time--a thing to discover on another wandering.

He listened carefully, watching Deimos with careful intent. The stallion was intimidating and would perhaps always scare Ashamin after what had happened between them at the endless blue, but he knew his way around a conversation when he wanted to, apparently. Ashamin guessed that Deimos just hadn't wanted to hold a conversation with him.

He tried to not let his gentle heart ache too much, at that.

When Deimos spoke of guarding the basin, Ashamin inhaled sharply with concern. He had watched the Sentinels often, staring out at them as he rose and the sun set, but only on a recent outing had he realized that their ruddy color was due not to the sunset but a creeping coating of rust. No longer did the sentinels stand between the Basin and threat. They would need something better, something else.

"I believe Deimos is correct, the Basin is in need of a line of force on the border. If such a threat as the Rift gods were to rise again, those left alone in the Basin--too weak or young to fight--should not fear for their safety. The Sentinels have begun to decay, and they do not protect as as they once would have," Ashamin admitted sadly. Not only that, but they didn't exactly represent the basin's population, anymore. The icy valley's numbers included horned and winged alike, perhaps someday even more. There was something unwelcoming, biased, about simply two unicorns at the gate.

The only problem was, he had to think of something better. And the only think he could think of that terrified him most, that would keep him and maybe others at bay, was what scared him so deeply: the predator's mask, the wolf.

Ashamin looked nervously at Deimos, and then again at the God. He could not sacrifice what could be this herd's best chance at safety based on his own fears, he would need to overcome them.

"Wolves already wander the steppe outside our border," Ashamin suggested quietly, trying to hold the God's gaze as he did so. "Perhaps their essence could be harnessed to guard us, given the electric might of your power and some work on our side, God."

Was that how Ashamin was supposed to address Him? Was there another name? His long tail snaked at his back as he second guessed himself, second guessed everything. But no, this was a good idea. Maybe.

""

Credit

[Ashamin is asking for electric wolves to protect the basin and its members, on behalf of the Basin. Discussed and approved with leads. Heather can provide more details.]

@Mythical Request

EDIT: Heather will be using a VOTG pass for this.

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
No, I summon YOU - by God of the Spark - 11-08-2015, 05:04 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Rhea - 11-08-2015, 05:48 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by God of the Spark - 11-08-2015, 05:58 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Rhea - 11-08-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Ashamin - 11-08-2015, 07:53 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Öde - 11-11-2015, 11:05 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by God of the Spark - 11-12-2015, 09:32 PM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Deimos - 11-15-2015, 09:08 AM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Ashamin - 11-23-2015, 11:06 AM
RE: No, I summon YOU - by Öde - 11-28-2015, 01:29 AM