the Rift

[OPEN] make yourself even usefuller

Ampere The Mother of Companions Posts: 719
Dragon's Throat Sultana atk: 9 | def: 11 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14 hh :: 6 years HP: 73 | Buff: DANCE
Kygo :: Green Cheek Conure :: None Blu
we love the kindly wind and hail, the jolly thunderbolt, we watch in glee the fairy trail of ampere, watt, and volt
She had first notice the missing dagger yesterday. Whether she woke up with it missing, or had lost it at some point from the god battle to a patrol, she couldn't be sure, but she noticed it yesterday. Now, Ampere was not a careless horse - reckless perhaps, forgetful of names definitely, but not careless, especially not of something as useful as that blade. That she might have lost it, was a thought that was present, but not the one she was inclined to believe. Given how many thieves riddled Helovia, she was more than sure it had been taken.

Yet she didn't know by who, or why, or where. With little to go one, the very thing that had been confounding her Whatch efforts, Ampere did her best to retrace her steps, or her flights, in case she had just simply lost it. Maybe she'd find some clue about the thief along the way.

So it was she spotted Aisling near the shore, a place Ampere frequented often so where she'd gone to look after she scoured the herd lands. Recognizing the mare from the last few Whatch meetings she spun in closer, tilting on her wings, wondering if this was a fated meeting or if someething had happened that required them.

"Fairylights!" she greeted as she landed nearby."How goes it?" she asked easily enough as she turned and inched closer, her wings tucking against her back while her hip cocked for conversation. "I'm not sure how much you've been whatching, but my bone dagger has been stolen from me, so if spot the culprit let me know." Ampere shook her head, doing her best not to let the anger seep through.

She had a mission to share with the girl as well, but first she'd see if the fairy had any news of her own.
Ampere
the
Mother of Companions
credits :: table

Tag me only if starting a new thread.
Magic or force permitted any time, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
make yourself even usefuller - by Aisling - 11-08-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: make yourself even usefuller - by Ampere - 11-09-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: make yourself even usefuller - by Aisling - 11-16-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: make yourself even usefuller - by Ampere - 11-27-2015, 06:05 PM