[OPEN] make yourself even usefuller

Aisling the Fae Posts: 112
Absent Abyss atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 13.1 :: 6 :: Birdsong HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Sorcha :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath Laine
AISLING
my friend makes rings, she swirls and sings
she’s a mystic in the sense that she’s still mystified by things

The bold leader of the Whatch descended before Aisling lost her nerve, and luckily with no company. The little mare was not sure how much Ampere’s presumed herd knew about the Whatch and she might have been hard pressed to come up with an excuse for such blatant loitering.

She smiled as the blue mare touched down though not as brightly as she might have at other times and greeted her amiable inquiry with a nod. “It goes well enough, at least I hope to think that Helovia is done with monsters for now.“ She had heard a fourth battle had been fought on a new outcropping of little islands and had prayed that spelled then end of the fighting. When Ampere continued, Aisling found it harder to keep eye contact. It was horridly uncomfortable, having taken from a fellow, and she was eager to return the dagger but the anger in Ampere’s voice had her glancing at her feet.

“I ah… did know, and I’ve a bit of news on that score but um…” She paused briefly, wondering how to give her reasons before confessing to what the blue might decide to be a crime after all. The mare was no giant, but larger that the little faerie woman, and a warrior who could beat her soundly if rileb, Aisling guessed. “I’ve been thinking…” She began tentatively, “…since the troubles in the east started, that there is little I’ve been able to do for the Whatch as I am really no fighter. I know some of healing, but not much and unless I stick close to others that’s not much good anyway. So I started to thinking that I might make myself useful as, well not a spy precisely, but if we’ve tasks that require someone light-footed and small…Well what I mean is…”

It really wasn’t coming out the way she intended and the dagger pressed against her neck was like a swinging sword of damocles whilst it remained hidden. There really was no use to stalling so with a sigh she reached around and tugged the sharpened bone from its hiding place and offered the hilt of it to Ampere.
"."
Table style by Tamme!
[now come the days of the dreamer and they are filled with wonder and light ]
:: permission given for use of magic and force :: please tag Aisling in all posts ::

Messages In This Thread
make yourself even usefuller - by Aisling - 11-08-2015, 08:00 PM
RE: make yourself even usefuller - by Ampere - 11-09-2015, 05:55 PM
RE: make yourself even usefuller - by Aisling - 11-16-2015, 09:13 PM
RE: make yourself even usefuller - by Ampere - 11-27-2015, 06:05 PM