the Rift

Astral Alignment

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova

Alune

Weren't birds the vainest of all creatures? Their intelligence and feathered beauty could outshine the most magnificent stag as if it was mere childs play, no wonder they preened under any and all attention with such knowledge. Alune was quite content to give Edgar little snippets of attention, if it meant he favored behaving instead of trying to spook the stallion once more.
Alune listened intently to her description of her home and her herd, and even more so when the mention of Gods and Goddesses reached his keen ears. Helovia had less gods than his own homeland, but they were no less important, especially the Moon Goddess. "Your herdland sounds somewhere I would enjoy calling home." He noted warmly, a decided tone lacing his words — there was no competition, even if any more equines appeared like phantoms from the night fog to lure him away. "I find it strange that the Moon is the only Goddess among your divines," the comment is feather light and mirthful in it's words, "my homeland has many Goddesses, but few Gods. Gods tend to be the most fickle of the bunch."

Unable to help but throw a wink towards Elsa and Edgar in the aftermath of the God comment.

Further listening to her official invitation to join the World's Edge, and it dawned on him that save for the few snippets he had just spoke, Elsa did not know anything about him. She had graciously extended an invitation to this starry stranger, and he had not given her anything about him. "Back in my homeland, far to the north of here across a frozen ocean, I was — am, the Oracle to the Moon Goddess." Alune explained, unmistakable fondess overtook his features as he cast his mind back to Thal'Sharah. Part of him missed the great isle and a greater part knew better not to wallow in memories, it was a dangerous pool of longing and homesickness if one bathed too long in it's inviting waters.

"It would be a pleasure to continue my service to the Goddess by joining your Seers."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Notes; it's fine dear, thank you so much for being so speedy <3

"talk talk talk"

@Elsa
[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
Astral Alignment - by Alune - 11-08-2015, 09:52 PM
RE: Astral Alignment - by Elsa - 11-09-2015, 02:39 PM
RE: Astral Alignment - by Alune - 11-09-2015, 04:35 PM