the Rift

[OPEN] Heartbreaker

Kalona Posts: 40
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 3 HP: 66 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

Flicking an ear towards the painted pegasus as she speaks he couldn't help but amuse himself by adding stupid little silent side comments. Well at least the girl had manners even though he disliked the term sir cause it made him sound like he was ancient. Surely anyone should have come up with a better term than sir by now hadn't they? Let's see what other terms could be used to supplement that term... There was sire, but that seemed to dictate to more of a ruler of some kind and he was clearly too lowly for that title. What about the term... loosing his train of thought the golden stag just chose to push the internal dilemma aside and focus onto the next words spoken.

Naery's hmm that was an interesting name he mused taking a few seconds to play around with potential answers in his head. Not a name that was heard commonly but one suitable to define that of a feminine stature such as herself. Allowing his eyes another casual glance over the girl his eyes settled on the discomfort Naery's carried upon any sort of movement. This was why children needed to stay away from battles that would certainly hurt them... not that they listened to a thing adults said that is. "Can't help you with the healing unfortunately or I would have taken care of of my own battle wounds by now." He commented motioning to the burns covering patches across his back, neck and shoulders. Healing would likely be a good option for him to learn more about considering his habit of running head long into battle without so much as a second thought, it just might come in handy one of these days.

Before he could continue it was the arrival of another rather interesting fellow that drew his eye. This particular stallion was a hand or so taller than himself, had some of the creepiest eyes he was sure he had ever come across and was a rather interesting shade of colours. Nodding his head in acknowledgement of the brute he waited patiently for him to introduce himself before deciding he might as well be courteous and do the same thing. "I'm Kalona, and no I am not from around here." He replied with a small smile as he referred to Naery's previous comment. Was that always the first thing these Helovians noticed? "I come from a place that neither of you would likely of heard of. What is this Edge you speak of?"

•• TAGS:[br] @Naerys @Alune •• NOTES: So sorry for the wait ••

“We who are immortal, we are chained to this life by a chain of gold, and we dare not sever it for fear of what lies beyond the drop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs   Image by click <3
[Image: kalona_by_bronzehalo_d9gff4h_by_moonston...9ggy0e.png]
Please Tag Me In All Threads
Permission to Attack Or Use Magic Upon with the exception of maiming or death.

Messages In This Thread
Heartbreaker - by Kalona - 11-08-2015, 10:01 PM
RE: Heartbreaker - by Naerys - 11-11-2015, 05:31 PM
RE: Heartbreaker - by Kalona - 11-12-2015, 11:00 PM
RE: Heartbreaker - by Naerys - 11-15-2015, 02:35 AM
RE: Heartbreaker - by Alune - 11-16-2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Heartbreaker - by Kalona - 12-06-2015, 12:43 AM