the Rift

[OPEN] sing me spanish lullabies

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie

Ugh. Why? WHY? Why did I have to jump into that fight? Why did I have to get in the way? Why did I want to protect everybody back then? And what good did it get me? Sure the boy, Zero, was safe from the tiger, but I had put myself in danger and for that I had been hit with Zero’s lightning magic from his…Squishy. Damn I still don’t understand what made him name that thing Squishy.

Anywho, back to me. So long story short, I jumped into a fight with a monster, got shocked by Zero’s magic, and now I’m left in pain and finding it difficult to control my legs at times. That was why it was taking me so long to travel anywhere after that battle. I mean I had waited long enough on those islands until I felt safe enough to cross the channel back to the mainland (which so happened to be during low tide) but travelling still was difficult. Every so often a leg would twitch this way or that way and send me stumbling. Half the time I used my wings just to counter balance myself which was all fine and dandy until they too started aching just like the rest of my body.

“Time for a rest,” I say to myself through exhausted breaths as I leaned against a tree that seemed almost giant. This place sure was different from the Celestial Wood, but in many ways it was also similar. For one this place felt ancient and so did the Celestial Wood. But the Celestial Wood didn’t feel as dreary as this place did. Hopefully nothing bad would happen while I was here, lord knows I’m not capable of even trying to defend myself right now.

"speech"
notes:: @Aeolus & open to anybody else who wants to jump in 8D

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-09-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-22-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM