the Rift

[OPEN] sing me spanish lullabies

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

After the tiger battle the colt had bolted just needing to get away and not look back. He wasn't scared about the battle but seeing his friend laying there so motionless and cold..that he could not take. Tears continued to leak from the corners of his eyes as he remembered the white filly Erthe from when he had been wandering the flats. She had been a little strange but she had been his friend! This was not supposed to happen! She was supposed to be alive still! Shaking his head he paused to wipe the moisture from his eyes just as he crossed into the forest. Really he hadn't a clue why he had come here of all places when he really had wanted to go home but something about this place seemed to appeal to him at this moment. Perhaps it was the darkness or the enclosed feeling it gave him but it was better than being out in the middle of a field that was for sure.

Calming himself down slowly he stood in complete silence just letting his breathing slow his heart rate as his mind started to reason with itself. Maybe Erthe hadn't been dead... maybe she had only been knocked out. Ya that was a better answer and surely the Earth god should have been able to keep her alive right? Tucking his wings tightly around him more for the security than anything else just wanting to escape the morbidity he had just witnessed in the battle. Thankfully his hearing had somehow returned to normal, hearing all those cries of pain and the blood gushing it had done a real number on his poor mind. Shivering at the thought he attempted to banish those thoughts from his head into some other dimension where he could forget all about it.

It took a little bit until the colt managed to make his legs move again heading in amongst the trees hopefully headed in the general direction of home. Flicking his ears the soft sounds of breathing echoed through the silence drawing his attention off course. "Hello?" He called uneasily not sure if he really wanted to know what was out there. "Is someone there?"

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Galiel •• NOTES: The battle messed him up a little bit. ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-09-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-22-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM