the Rift

[OPEN] sing me spanish lullabies

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie

I don’t how long it was before I finally felt like I had caught my breath. And then the wood fell silent around me. It was almost an eerie silence, but at the same time inviting. It enveloped me in its warm embrace. Comforted me with the tranquility of the wood.

It reminded me of home. It almost felt like home.

But it wasn’t home.

‘Hello? Is someone there?’ The voice snapped my attention back to reality as it cut through the still air, breaking the mirage that I so desperately wished were true. But this wasn’t home, this was someplace else. Someplace where magic existed. Someplace where bad things happened and good things too.

Which one was this person going to be?

Curious, I inched myself around the giant tree while leaning against it until I could just poke my head around to look at whomever was on the other side. To my surprise though, I only saw someone who looked about as old as I. He may be a year older but looks could be deceiving. Also to note, he seemed sort of pinkish in color with golden and black wings.

Icy blues watched him as his ears flicked to and fro and his legs seemed to cautiously move him about. Was something wrong? Why was he acting so frightened, yet so riled up at the same time? Perhaps it was time for me to reveal myself? After all, what harm could a pinkish boy about my age be?

“Over here,” I call out to him as I worked on standing before him. Darn these stupid twitching legs. Curse Zero’s electrical magic. Once I’m where he could see me clearly, I stop and look at him for a little while before realizing it would probably be courteous to ask him what was bothering him. So naturally, my face fills with a worried look, “Um, are you okay?”

Obviously something was wrong, he seemed so out of sorts in a way. Perhaps there was something I could do to help him with whatever it was.

"speech"
notes:: @Aeolus

Code generated by Tintedglass Layout Generator

Messages In This Thread
sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-09-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-22-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM