the Rift

[OPEN] sing me spanish lullabies

Galiel Posts: 22
Hidden Account
Filly :: Pegasus :: 16.0 :: 1
Giaerie
hold fast to dreams,
for if dreams die,
life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.
Hold fast to dreams, for when dreams go,
life is a barren field —
frozen with snow.
Icy blues watched the colt as he jumped backwards after I called out to him. I flinched slightly as I had not intended on frightening him at all. In fact, I was feeling slightly afraid myself. So why was he so rattled?

For a little while the colt just stares at me. Was there something on my face? My cheeks grew warm as lood rushed to them. Why was he staring at me? Then his voice begins to pierce the still air again with him stating that he was fine. Then why did he look so out of sorts? Not wanting to push the subject, I remained silent as he continued on with a question.

‘Who are you?’ he asked me. Long ago, I wouldn’t have had any trouble answering that question. I was Galiel, the daughter of the master healer in the Celestial Wood, daughter of the three moons. My eyes drifted to the symbol of my family that I wore around my neck. Two silver crescent moons encircling a smaller full moon. My family crest. My only memento and piece of home I had left.

Because the Celestial Wood was no more.

“My neme is Galiel,” I call out to him softly. Then I lifted my gaze back up to him to see him approaching me very slowly with his head lowered and then his pace picked up a little bit of speed until he was within a respectable, but close, distance away. ‘Are you hurt?’ concern seemed to wash over him as he eyed me. But the question caught me slightly off guard. I didn’t expect to meet anybody here in these woods – besides maybe Areli – let alone have someone worrying over me.

“Oh,” I gasp out, “I’ll be fine. I just got hurt trying to help a friend in a fight against a monster on some island. I zink et vill go avay eventually.”

Lies. To be truthfully honest, I had no idea if this would ever heal and go away. I was zapped by magical lightning for pete’s sake. I knew nothing in the area of magic. Soft blue eyes looked at the colt again as he looked at me.

Were his eyes red?

Concern flowed through me as I noticed his red eyes and pieced it together with how he had been acting. Should I ask him about what was bothering him, because something obviously was. “Are,” I stammered out, “I mean, who are you?”

Better to let him bring up what was bothering him versus me prying I guess.

"Talk."
notes:: @Aeolus
image credits

Please tag me in ALL posts!
Use of magic and force on Gali is permitted so long as there is no permanent serious injury or death.

Messages In This Thread
sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-09-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-22-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM