the Rift

[OPEN] sing me spanish lullabies

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

It took the boy by surprise to hear that this filly was also present at the fight against the tiger, surely he would have remembered someone like her. So much had happened during that battle that his mind really was not comprehending half of what went on after Erthe got... No he would not say the word it made things all too real. It was hard enough to pull himself together already without reminding himself of such a tragedy all over again. Vaguely he found himself wondering why someone so young would willingly fight a monster but he supposed that it was for the same reason that he had found himself there. This was one thing he needed to make sure that mother never found out about or he would be grounded for life. Mother already worried about too much if she caught wind that he had been present at the battle, he didn't even want to think about how she would react.

Letting the pretty girl draw his attention back away from reality for another while he shook his head to clear away the horrible scenes that kept trying to plaster themselves back across his vision. "I am Aeolus." He replied simply forcing his face to smile despite his obvious out of it condition. Scanning the girl over for wounds he couldn't see anything from where he was standing but that certainly did not mean that there was nothing wrong. Despite her words of being alright somehow he was highly doubting that she was actually telling him the truth considering he wasn't exactly telling her the whole story either. "Was it the tiger that hurt you? You should have someone look at you just to make sure." He commented unable to help himself from being worried about Galiel.

Giving a sympathetic look he sighed softly deciding that he might as well come clean about his whole situation if he expected her to do the same. "I was there too and it was horrible. You got lucky, one of my friends...one of my...friends d..." Trailing off with the inability to say the words died, death, dead or anything relating to the term he fought back a new pang of grief as it hit him yet again. He had only met Erthe once but he had cared about her as a friend making it all the harder to deal with the harsh reality that she was gone and never coming back. She was not even that much older than he was, what if something like that had happened to him? Would anyone really care or notice? Well besides mother that is.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Galiel •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-09-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-22-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM