the Rift

[OPEN] sing me spanish lullabies

Aeolus Posts: 100
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 15.3hh :: 3 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
nickel

For the first time since they had begun talking it was only now did the colt begin to notice something a little strange about the way the pegasus girl spoke. Some of her words were normal while others seemed to be pronounced with the addition of other sounds to the letters. Confused he sat still just listening for a minute to try and figure out what was causing it but in the end forgot about it completely and just let the conversation carry on as it was. The next thing that caught his attention was the girl's lack of knowledge as to what a tiger was. Didn't everyone know what a tiger was? Mother had taught him that when he was real young and they would spend hours just walking through the forest and watching as many other animals played and ran about. Granted most of the time they had been actually looking for his brother but he still remembered the time almost down to each word that was said. Maybe they just didn't have the same animals around here as they did whenever Galiel grew up he mused quietly.

The explanation about how the filly got her injury made sense but it still didn't make him worry any less about if she was alright or not. He knew what magic could do and had seen its effects with his own two eyes (not that he had accidently shocked/scorched himself) it just wasn't something that felt good. "I'm sorry you got hurt." He replied not knowing what more he could say on the whole magic topic before things slowly moved back into the general battle once more. It was the one thing that he was starting to dread coming up in conversation cause every time it did that same old sick feeling would take hold of him again. Mental flashes of Erthe's body crumpling before his eyes played over in his mind at the mention of the one unlucky one. Feeling his throat begin to tighten he quickly tried to refocus on something else before it took over and made him break down like he had before. Shaking his head at the pain of it all he tried to forbid the tears from forming in his eyes with little success, guess the only good thing was that his eyes were already red and moist so it hopefully wasn't too noticeable.

Right back to the other question he still needed to answer...why was he out here. How was he supposed to answer that question without talking about the things he didn't want to talk about? It all just seemed like a hopeless endeavor to think that he could run away from his problems when they kept coming back to bite his butt. " I was.. I was just out here thinking cause I don't want to go home just yet." He finally admitted softly.

Aeolus Speaks
Aeolus Thinks

•• TAGS: @Galiel •• NOTES: ••

“The more you try to crush your true nature, the more it will control you. Be what you are. No one who really loves you will stop.”
Table by Moonstone Designs
Manip by TheArtlex
[Image: aeolus_pixel__commission__by_destrierdes...9g5emp.png][Image: aeolus_by_bronzehalo_d9gff3z_by_moonston...9ggy0l.png]
Avatar 1 by Destrier Designs, Avatar 2 by BronzeHalo
**Please Tag Me In All Posts**

Messages In This Thread
sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-08-2015, 11:19 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-09-2015, 11:41 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-11-2015, 11:01 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-16-2015, 11:42 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-18-2015, 01:24 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 11-22-2015, 08:06 PM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Galiel - 11-23-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: sing me spanish lullabies - by Aeolus - 12-01-2015, 10:59 PM