[OPEN] only on high tides

Rift Posts: 43
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 15.3 :: 5
Eris

This is something
All or nothing
RIFT

Wandering from the shores of the Dragon's Throat had brought the brute here. The lanky gent could still hardly believe it, only a couple days in this fascinating new land and he had already found himself a home and a few equines that he could tentatively call friends. A small grin had been plastered to his face for the past few hours and he found that despite his best efforts, he could not remove it. 

Not that he minded.

Lashing his tail against his flanks in an effort to remove the grains of sand embedded there, the lad held his breath; last time he had attempted this, he had inhaled what felt like a lungful of the tiny granules. As the small shower of sparkling grains fell to the earth, Rift resumed his stroll only to find that he was no longer alone. Quirking his brow, the reddened stallion approached the striped stranger with little hesitation; he was close enough to the Dragon's Throat that if the newcomer displayed any sort of aggression, he could merely fly away. 

Eyes sparking with a friendly sort of curiosity, Rift nodded cheerily at the stranger before speaking, "Hello there, I'm Rift. What brings you here, stranger? Come to search for sea shells?" It was then that Rift noticed the scabbed lacerations and the darkened bruises scattered over the stallion's frame. Cocking his head, the thin lad took a step closer, concern apparent on his dished face.

"I suppose you aren't here for seashells, then. Are you quite alright? We have healers in the Throat, would you like for me to find one?"

words: ### | tag: @Morenth:* | notes: Hello there!
All force toward Rift is permitted, barring permanent injury and death. 
All non-aggressive contact is permitted. 
Please tag Rift in all replies!
xoxo

Messages In This Thread
only on high tides - by Morenth - 11-10-2015, 03:00 AM
RE: only on high tides - by Rift - 11-22-2015, 04:48 PM
RE: only on high tides - by Morenth - 11-27-2015, 11:50 PM
RE: only on high tides - by Zailah - 11-30-2015, 12:49 AM
RE: only on high tides - by Rift - 12-05-2015, 03:23 PM