the Rift

down by the river

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

His name is Aiken, and I make note of that. He asks about Helovia, and the other mare answers him. Her answer is short, and honestly? It explains Helovia much more than going into a drawn out explanation. In fact, if you really wanted to know this place, you had to live it. I nod in agreement to Elsa's words, and let her continue on. She explains her home, and offers her home should he want it. 

I smile a little as she turns her face to look at me, before I turn my head to look at Aiken.
"It is quiet hot, isn't it?" I take a breath, before moving into my spiel. "Helovia, is as Elsa explained it. Interesting. There are gods, magic, and it seems threats at every corner. But it is a good place, and it has good creatures within. I come from the Aurora Basin, which this year has escaped the heat. It is usually a wintery land, with beautiful mountains, and the Aurora Borealis over our heads at night. Right now, in the middle of Tallsun it feels like Birdsong, so it certainly is cool and relaxing. During older months it is very cold, but there are hot springs, and endless things to do to keep us warm. My offer is the same as Elsa's. You can visit and I would be more than willing to tell you more of this world and it's gods on the way should you wish. 

I smile, and nod my head. I wasn't as colorful in my words as Elsa, but I was honest. I look to Elsa, and a question rests on my lips. "If you do not mind me asking, How are Torleik, and Ophelia? No matter what, If you would give them my and my daughters kindest regards, I would be most thankful." My voice is soft, and kind, and I smile at Aiken.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Aiken @Elsa
Words;;
Notes;;

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
down by the river - by Aiken - 11-10-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: down by the river - by Sialia - 11-11-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: down by the river - by Aiken - 11-11-2015, 05:55 AM