the Rift

down by the river

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The moments ticked by, as we both waited for the unicorn man to make his choice. I hoped within that he would choose the Basin, because we needed new recruits more than ever now. Not that I had much luck on record for bringing home the newcomers. Which is mainly why I was surprised when he had decided to go back with me. My ears perk forward a bit, but I hold it in internally. A smile graces my features as I nod to him. " As you wish Aiken. I suppose we should make a move on, and rush to the cool air. My head turns to look at Elsa, a smile upon my two toned face. It wasn't smug, only a lingering friendliness. I nod to her, once. I am glad to hear it Elsa. Thank you once more, and I wish you safe travels home. If it does not work out I will surely send him your way." I look over and wink lightly at Aiken before slowly moseying back the way I came. I expected him to follow, if he didn't well then he was a fool.

----

AS we made our way to the northern reaches, I would look back at my new found companion. "We have three leads. Hotaru, Thranduil, and Deimos. All are strong leaders, and wonderful at keeping our herd strong. We also have many jobs, I myself am in the fortifying rank, which is where we need some strong fighters, who are willing to work. Which we seem to lack anymore. There are also phantoms, who are our eyes and ears, and they spy should we need them too. We have Time Menders, who use the power of the Time god to mend our wounds. There are two, Enna and Lena. We also have weavers, who build many beautiful things, which you will see at the entrance. And finally, there are the haruspex's or seers. They look into this mirror and talk to the time god himself. I don't know much about it actually. Any questions Aiken?

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Aiken
Words;;
Notes;; I will make a new thread for ya up there, and then we can continue this all! I just needed to make the word count limit!

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
down by the river - by Aiken - 11-10-2015, 08:31 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-10-2015, 12:55 PM
RE: down by the river - by Sialia - 11-11-2015, 01:14 AM
RE: down by the river - by Aiken - 11-11-2015, 05:55 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:19 AM
RE: down by the river - by Sialia - 11-14-2015, 02:10 AM
RE: down by the river - by Aiken - 11-16-2015, 07:28 AM
RE: down by the river - by Elsa - 11-17-2015, 01:36 PM