the Rift

[PRIVATE] When gold stops Glistening

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
your fears have just become all too real

He listened to the golden mare speak. She spoke of how happy she was for him to finally find his own path in the Basin. He noticed her smile fade a bit when he spoke of depression. It was a fact of life for him, something he would never live with out. He accepted that, but he hoped someone like her self would never face that. It was a black demon that ate away at your soul, little by little. It would continue on this way for the rest of his life unless he found a cure for this thing. Nox let a sigh out as he let his gray eyes gaze back over the mare. If she only knew what real depression was.

He watched her body language as she went on to speak. He could tell the mare did not lie to him about her problem, instead she was vague. A hopeless fantasy, something he could not wrap his skull around. He was never a dreamer like that, Nox always was very real about every inch of his life. He could not imagine what false hope felt like, because he never felt anything for it. A fantasy is something that could never exist in his world, something was white or black, no gray. If someone allows gray in their life they are not getting the real facts, and there is some part of a mythical element added in. If life was looked at in black and white, there would be no confusion or mix feelings, and especially no fantasy's that would lead to false hope. Life would be such a better place if every one thought like him, but then everyone might be a psychopath. Nox shook his head trailing and dazing off in his own train of though, then she spoke again.

He listened to her speaking about love and how her whole world came crashing down. Yes love will do that to you especially if you are not careful. "Oh i have been through everything, especially love that went wrong. She was a golden buckskin, and she was a beautiful mare. Her features were refined into gold and her horn like coal, but her soul was as black as coal. I thought we were having a child together, and she told me it was mine. Well Rex when the foal was born its coat held not one speck of dark on it. I just ignored it, until one day... Needless to say it was not my child, and i took care of the problem ." He rolled his eyes thinking of the bitch. He looked back to Rexanna "So i know how you feel, my world tumbled down. You should not be depressed, it could not be that bad. I mean look at you, there will be someone else out there for you. Rex you're a beautiful mare filled with life unlike my self. Your coat glistens with gold, and mine is dull from the scars and blemishes. You are a good person at heart, you need to just learn from this experience. Life is about growing and there will always be things to learn. You will always make mistakes, but if you learn from it and come out to be a better person then it's okay. You don't have to be perfect ." His gaze remained on her as he finished speaking.

@Rexanna
"Talk."
ready to make a deal with the devil?
[/font][/size][/color]
image credits

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-10-2015, 08:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-11-2015, 10:49 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-16-2015, 11:39 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-17-2015, 12:31 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 11-21-2015, 12:32 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 11-24-2015, 03:21 AM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-08-2015, 08:42 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Rexanna - 12-16-2015, 10:58 PM
RE: When gold stops Glistening - by Mortuus Nox - 12-26-2015, 06:24 PM