the Rift

I'll never tell how close I came

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
Elsa,
Feel lucky for what you have, when you have it. Happily ever after doesn’t mean happy forever.

Suddenly the trio blossom into a much bigger groups. First, they were joined by an oddly looking equine. Well, oddly by equine standards. Her coat was unlike any they have ever seen. Though Elsa was not too fond of her assessment. Elsa felt as if she was being searched by her dull eyes. Her words too, seemed so vague. There was no name for this group, and they strived for peace? How different was that in the first place? Three of the four herds are accepting of all, and right now, on good terms as far as Elsa knows.

She steps protectively between Aelin and Colt. She had no reason to distrust Colt, but Elsa did not like the way she was being scrutinized. It was almost like a predator sizing up its prey. Thankfully though, another stepped in to join the conversation. The Falls were not a herd Elsa was fond of, but she knew that most of them were trustworthy. Well, now anyway. Elsa offered a nod to Imonda as she spoke. Her attention was then quickly turned to Dante.

Aelin jumped on the question, answering in the normal, sweet foal way. Elsa couldn’t help but grinned as she reached down to nudge Aelin gently. ”Tell Gaucho I said hi when you get back will you?” It was meant in two ways. One, Elsa generally wanted her to tell him. He had done so much for her, and probably much more than he realized. Without him, her magic would not have been formed. The other was to get across that the Edge and the Throat were peaceful.

Elsa’s eyes slid warily to Colt, taking her form into memory before smiling towards Dante. ”Nearly all the groups here are peaceful, I’m not sure you were aware of that, Colt?” She questioned, but didn’t leave enough room for her to answer. Elsa really didn’t care, but if this mare was truly ignorant enough to think all the herds were in chaos, she was mistaken. ”As I mentioned, I live in the World’s Edge which is to the west of here. It sits on a cliff overlooking the ocean, quite beautiful really. And the temperature is nice pretty much all year.” Cooler at least than most of the herds, never too hot, never too cold. Though winter did bring a bit of a bite. ”I know I can speak for the Throat, Falls and Edge by saying we would all love for you to join us. The Throat’s leaders, I know are good as well as the Falls. All three accept all sorts of races and backgrounds.” She stood a little taller as Edgar did the same. The bird puffed his chest as he watched over the gathering. ”So to finally answer your question, all of us come from different backgrounds. The Falls, Throat and Edge are their own independent herds, though we get along pretty well.” Forgetting about the invasion a few seasons back, of course. Then she fell silent, tail flicking anxiously as she stood next to Aelin still. One could never be too sure of their company. Sometimes the sheep is a wolf in disguise.

"talk"
image credits
  • Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-10-2015, 09:40 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 05:15 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-11-2015, 09:33 AM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-11-2015, 12:39 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-11-2015, 02:33 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-11-2015, 04:51 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Aelin - 11-11-2015, 06:24 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Elsa - 11-12-2015, 12:53 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Colt - 11-13-2015, 08:47 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Imonada - 11-15-2015, 01:04 PM
RE: I'll never tell how close I came - by Dante - 11-16-2015, 01:33 AM