the Rift

Lost Without Reason

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie
Sialia
I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

The hot day beat down in my back, causing my head to droop low in a miserable state. I was again at it. Looking for those to bring home. Or just wandering. Who would be in this heat, after all. The day was growing late, andI seem to have stayed out to long. It looked like I would be staying in the Woods tonight. But it wasn't dark yet. I move swiftly through the woods, checking for stragglers. But nothing caught my attention in particular. Nothin at all. 

A grumpy grunt came from my lips. No luck today. How unfortunate. I sigh, as my body comes to a halt, and I turn around. My head swings slightly from left to right, searching in the fading light. Once more I sigh, before starting back the way I had came. 

After some time the darkness had enveloped the area, and all I was left with where the yellowish Burt's of lights from fireflies and the buzzing of June bugs. There was the occasional cricket, and the baritone of the frog, and the combination made it sound like some kind of symphony. It was very relaxing, and enough to make someone sleepy. I yawned, for after a long day, I was tired, and my dark body craved for rest. With a heaving sigh I lurched downwards, my blue swirled legs hitting the ground, and my white marked hinds following quickly after. I didn't think much of anything else. I slowly drifted to sleep from the musical tallsun night. 
----

A booming awoke me from my slumber, and I jerked awake. The music was gone, and was replaced by the sudden down pour if water, and the sounds of war in the sky. My blue eyes where wide, as my head shot up, ears flipping wildly each way. It wasn't like we had these storms often. In a flash top lightning struck near by, sending me from laying to up and running in mere milliseconds. I was going, and not sto-

The sound of screams brings me to a sliding halt. My head lifts towards the sounds of a child crying for help, for her mother. My own motherly instincts kicked in and I tore myself from my original destination, searching desperately for the child.

"Hello?! Where are you?! I can help you!

I called out once I was where I thought I was near by the child. In my hurry I had passed another flaming tree, and worry was filling my gut. "I need to get you out of here child. Before the Forrest burns you in it!!!" My voice calls out, before I spot some brush. Would she be in there? Would she hear my words, or would they be swept into the abyss of the storm? 

I move to the brush, and lower my head to peer into the small space a foal might be.

"Hello?!" I call huskily, hoping 
I wasn't to late.

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Hera
Words;;
Notes;; Sorry this started off like poo. I think it got much better.

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Lost Without Reason - by Hera - 11-12-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Sialia - 11-12-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Alune - 11-13-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Hera - 11-13-2015, 08:17 PM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Elsa - 11-14-2015, 05:14 PM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Sialia - 11-14-2015, 05:24 PM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Alune - 11-14-2015, 06:33 PM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Hera - 11-14-2015, 07:18 PM