the Rift

Lost Without Reason

Sialia Posts: 169
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 8 Years HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Nessie

Sialia

I tried to sell my soul last night, it's funny he wouldn't even take a bite.

Before anything happens, he comes. My head snaps in his direction, wet mane clinging to my face and neck. He calls me "My lady", and warns me of the imminent danger I now faced. No shit, I know that its not safe here. He asks about the child, and my ears pin close to my head. "As kind as it is that you care for my safety, I will not leave the child here!" The words are yelled out, in a vicious whip.

My head swings again as I hear the soft voice of a child. She stands there brown, red, green, and all her natural colors. Your not my mama. My heart sinks, and I feel for the child. Where was her mother? Had she left her? Or had she possibly perished in the storm. "No, I am not your mother. But if we do not get you out of here you may not be able to find her. I can take you to a safe place, That is if you are willing to trust me. I glance over at the stallion, distrust flouring in my chest. He seemed nice enough, but living here had taught me you could not trust everyone, because no one was as they seemed. Even the kindest of souls could commit the unimaginable. 

And so, I wait. In what seems like forever, the storm raging on around us. But in reality, this interaction would only take a few moments, and one of us will be on our way, with one of us a foal in tow. But we had better hurry. Because if we stay to long we might not make it out.

But then Elsa shows her face. Why was she everywhere? I mean really, did it take more than two to save a kid? My ears flick a little backwards as she steps between us, and opening her wings to cover the child from the rain. She talks to her for a little while, before looking up at us, to ask how long we where in the rain. "I awoke in it, so I am unsure of when the rain started." I answer honestly, nodding my head to her. Maybe it would be better for the girl to go with the worlds edge... At least she had wings to cover the girl. An order is barked at the other stallion, (who has now been named for me as Alune.) and my ears flick over the stallion to hear his response. My head lowers to look at the child, a smile lifting my features. "You don't have to worry. I am Sialia, by the way."

"Speech here."
Tag;; @Alune @Hera
Words;;
Notes;;

Credits: Image by semper
[Image: 538c1505470d5]
Please tag Sialia in all posts! Thanks!

Messages In This Thread
Lost Without Reason - by Hera - 11-12-2015, 12:44 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Sialia - 11-12-2015, 01:42 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Alune - 11-13-2015, 01:09 AM
RE: Lost Without Reason - by Hera - 11-13-2015, 08:17 PM