the Rift

Spread my wings and I'll fly away [Open to be claimed]

Einem Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
The blackened beast moved like a shadow over the land, the white of his face and feathers nearly the only signs of his motions. Hoofbeats were near silent, wings spread out as though preparing to fly. Short, cropped looking mane was blowing as much as it could behind him, and matching tail did the same. He slowed down as he reached the cleared area, lope slowing to a gallop, then a trot, then a lightly bouncing walk. Once spread out wings moved to close in around the body of the inky equine, fading into the shadows of the night. The moon was hung high, offering light slivers of bluish glow over the land, highlighting the whites upon the still slowly moving Pegasus. Eventually, the thudding sounds of his heavy footfalls faded away, and he was standing tall against the trees.

Despite his near menacing appearance, the boy had nothing but kindness to offer to his new land. Though he was not a native, and though he was not a preacher, he was a helpful boy, and sought to go where he was needed. Granted, he used quite a loose definition of "needed", but he felt that this home might mark a good time in his life. He was always eager to tell of his ways, eager to see if others may buy into it. (None had yet, but that did not surprise him.) Even if wars and battles raged around him, he was there to help the healers, there to help any who wish to evade the violence come along. He'd done it before, after all--why should here be any different?

Messages In This Thread
Spread my wings and I'll fly away [Open to be claimed] - by Einem - 10-07-2012, 10:58 AM