[OPEN] Forest Walks

Alune Posts: 65
World's Edge Seer atk: 5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 :: 6 HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Nova
Alune
Do not presume that just because I am a seer,
my fury has been checked

Ah, he had not been the only one to have Edgar's devilish ways turned upon him, and he found himself emitting a short laugh. No wonder the snow maiden seemed so exasperated by his antics. It made him wonder, were all companions prone to flights of mischievous fancy? would his own should he ever be blessed with the chance, be like Edgar? The corners of his eyes creased with mirth at the thought and he shook his bladed head. Such thoughts were for when he was nurturing one, not when he was absent of such a blessing.

"Elsa has quite the task ahead of her, if she wants to calm down those wily ways."

He wouldn't have accepted any other herd, and he was fortunate that the general had stumbled upon him first and been upfront with the World's Edge and their patron deity. It was his calling after all, he had been brought into the world marked by the Moon Mistress, his very pelt, chiseled horn and wizened eyes were her design, and he would lay upon the very earth in his death throes by her wish alone.

Alune shifted his lapis hooves lightly against the grass beneath them, head tipped forward at Tembovu's repetition of his rank. The next question was  met with surprise, which ran freely upon his lunar features. He regained his composure quickly, remembering that this wasn't his homeland and such questions should be expected, regardless of the reasons. "I've known no other path," he stated, casting his gaze upwards for a brief moment, "back in my homeland, I'm the Moon's Oracle. I was selected while still in my mother's womb to be her voice, and her mortal presence. The very hide I wear is crafted from her touch." His mind his half-caught with wondering after his mother, and her fellow priestesses. How was she handling his absence? They had never shared the regular bond of a mother and son, but he watched and cared for her deeply from his lofty and often heavy position. "I follow her no matter her incarnation. She could be the white lady I know, or the dark mistress of the Shadows. Both sides are equal representations of her great and sometimes deadly power, and both sides are needed in the balance of life."

The answer to his question is an answer, though it is as the fog that coats the forest behind them. Visible but concealing what lies beneath. "Crowns are heavy for a reason, they are not meant to be worn comfortably — unless your problems are much closer to the head and heart, in which case, emotions are also heavy for a reason." Alune responded, his words peppered with humor. "What troubles the King of the Edge?" Despite the question, he's understanding if the equally titanic stallion beside him did not want to elaborate.

"talk talk talk"

[Image: QsJIY4g.png]
"I have seen the movement of the sinews of the sky,
 And the blood coursing in the veins of the moon."

force & violence permitted on Alune at all times
with the exception of maiming and death

Messages In This Thread
Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-12-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 11-16-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-17-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 11-18-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-20-2015, 08:07 AM