the Rift

[OPEN] Forest Walks

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
tembovu
Those who stand for nothing fall for anything.
A broad smile replaces the interest and underlying conflict in the King’s face as Alune mentioned wings. “Ah, I can’t disagree with you there, my friend. I, too, would appreciate a pair of wings— though they’d certainly need to be large,” a low chuckle hummed in his throat that the sheer size and strength a pair of wings would have to be in order to life either of the Edge’s giants. “I think they might even make your ‘Time Keeper’ pause,” a grin turned up the corners of his broad muzzle while curiosity flared in his dark blue eyes. “Where is it you come from, Alune?” For, indeed, the stallion spoke of so many things from his home that were quite foreign to the Elephant.

He waited, in quiet patience, as the moon-coated man contemplated an answer to his question. And, deep in his barrel, he greatly appreciated the thought and time put into answered a question asked so abruptly and bluntly.

He listened closely, in silent contemplation, as the finally began to flow from the bladed horn’s lips. He, naturally, provided religion as a glue to a nation. But, to his mild surprise, in the same breath the man acknowledged the validity of those doubters of faith. Heavy brow raises at the priestly stallion as he brings up some of the projects the King had begun a season ago. His great head nods slowly, in agreement. “I’ve started a replacement of spikes for the wall. Though the toll the Moon’s magic took for building such a small amount was…” his eyes grow dark as he recalled the dark depths his crafting magic had drug him to, “…unfortunate. Perhaps a meeting of the pious and the practical would result in a better strategy for herd to unite behind safeguarding our borders.” It was a suggestion, observation, and borderline command all wrapped into his low, rumbling voice. “Or, perhaps, the Goddess, herself, has a suggestion,” a faint amount of humor and irony colored his last sentence.
Image|Table

ooc| I'm sorry for how short and crappy this is. And for how long it took. But at least it's posted ;-;

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-12-2015, 04:15 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 11-16-2015, 09:08 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-17-2015, 09:03 AM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 11-18-2015, 11:35 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Alune - 11-20-2015, 08:07 AM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 11-22-2015, 08:43 PM
RE: Forest Walks - by Alune - 12-08-2015, 03:40 AM
RE: Forest Walks - by Tembovu - 12-15-2015, 10:57 PM