Sorellina :: Spectacled Bear :: None Sarah
M
U
R
T
A
G
H
“Wow!” He couldn’t help but exclaim when all of a sudden, the giant form of the God materialized out of a boulder right in front of them. He had never seen one of the gods before, but this one certainly fit every prediction he could have made about them. Far beyond tall, the stallion before them was a giant. Ktulu had said that the God would know they were there but he hadn’t been expecting it to happen quite like that!

There were so many questions that were popping up into his brain but he was distracted by the compliments on the flowers that he brought - a bright grin blossomed over his his face as he felt a rush of pride. He had picked right! How lucky was it that the flowers he had thought were the prettiest were also the God’s favourite? It was a little intimidating, being so close, but it made Murtagh feel better when the God lowered his head so he didn’t seem quite so scary.

“I’m-m Murtagh, sir.” The last word came out more of a question, lavender eyes moving to Ktulu to see if that was the appropriate term to use when addressing the God of the Earth. “I…” Well now that he was here, he wasn’t entirely sure how he was supposed to go about this. His instinct was to shrink further into Ktulu’s side, to take strength from her, but he stepped out a little bit on wobbly legs instead. He had wanted this, still wanted this, so it was up to him to ask, right? After taking a deep gulp, he finally was able to get the words out, eyes full of hope as he focused on the deity before him. “I was wondering if you could help me find my bear cub?” And then, in a quieter voice, like it was a secret between him and the god. “I think she’s lost and Papa says you might know where to look.” His eyes flicker towards Ktulu when he said 'Papa', emphasizing who he was talking about.
Image Credit
table by Sevin

using a VOTG pass from my prize records for Murtagh to quest for a normal companion: spectacled bear
wishlist

@Mythical Request
[Image: 5626f07281a02]
pixel by Kiara <3

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look for the bear necessities [Earth] - by Murtagh - 11-20-2015, 09:03 PM