the Rift

[OPEN] Look for the bear necessities [Earth]

God of the Earth Posts: 287
Helovian Ancient
Stallion :: Equine :: 22.0hh :: Ageless
Admin

Ktulu's mental response had an obvious effect on the God. He was deeply saddened, but could find no words to alleviate Ktulu's pain. Even were he to invade her thoughts, erase her sorrow and sadness or simply soften her physical pains, he knew she would be all the more bitter for it.

She was right, in every word she thought to him. He had failed her, their son, and Helovia. It was a burden that was his to bear, a cross for him to carry. He considered explaining more about the Goddess, her motives and her punishment, but decided against it. Clearly she was not here to banter with him.

"I am so sorry." He thought, the sincerity in his voice like a waterlily dappled by mud, before his attention was turned brightly towards Murtagh.

"Ahh, lost! Well, we certainly can't have that, can we?" The God couldn't hide the small smile the pressed his lips apart as the boy referred to Ktulu as papa, and as she answered as such. "You know what I find helps me when I've lost something? Helping others. Here-" The God reached behind one of his large feathered wings, to pull out a small compass. It was a soft silver, with etched leaves on the back. When opened, it would reveal a small golden arrrow. 

The God offered the small device to the boy with a smile. "This compass will point you to towards others who need help. I bet that if you help them, you will find your lost cub." He winked at the boy, as the compass began spinning. "Ah!" The God began, feigning surprise. "It appears it already knows where to go! Be careful not to lose it!"

Murtagh has been given:

[Enchanted Item: Magical Compass : Points towards those who need help]
[Restrictions: Requires permission]

(please post in records updates. Basically if someone agrees that he can know that their character needs help, this compass can direct him to them! After he helps 4 different individuals, tag the mythical account either in that thread, or back here.

God of the Earth
Image Credits

Messages In This Thread
RE: Look for the bear necessities [Earth] - by God of the Earth - 11-28-2015, 12:44 AM