the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

"Perfect, we will be there in just a few more minutes, but I can not show you until the sun has hidden its self completely from us. " The Latin twisted words flew from his mouth as he looked back to her. The warmth of the tall sun warmed the ground under them and he stepped foot onto the sand. They were finally at the Endless Blue. They had just left the field after their long talk and he could not wait to show her what he had in store. His soft hooves walked on the sand leaving hoof print behind him. 

He knew she loved the ocean and the water, but he could not wait till she laid eyes on this amazing event. He hoped she already did not know about it. He just discovered this event for himself, but he was not in the water too much. His hooves flicked up sand as he nuzzled her soft blue neck and picked up a rolling canter across the beach. He kept watch to make sure Tiamat was going to follow behind him. He felt joyful and and excited for once in his life. His stomach floated with butterflies as he carried his bulky black body with grace across the beach. Thoughts of previous talk in the field swept away as he catered with grace. The warm salt air flowed through the thick tresses of his mane. The light of the moon glowed along the waves and the beach. It laid a silver path for the two unicorns to follow to his secrete spot.

The sound of the waves lapping over the shore went into rhythm with his canter, and his breath echoed in his heavily crowned skull. Then his rhythm went to a halt as they came to a small rocky formation dipping into the water. He looked behind him waiting for Tiamat to catch up. Then he spoke softly "Well now that the moon lights our path, I want to show you this special even that I found. It will be just over these rocks. I found this place when I first came to Helovia, and it was my get away spot. I found it wondering through the beach, and when you see this hopefully it will take your breath away like it did mine. You have become very special to me, and I want to share something very special to me with you." He smiled to the mare and started walking up the rock formation. It was steep, but beauty is always sheltered. Only the ones willing to take the extra effort will be rewarded with its presence. "Now I know it is not easy to get to, but bare with me. I wont let anything happen to you.""  He reassured the blue mare as he got to the top of the rocks and started back down the other side. He let his rear end tuck under him as he slid down onto a soft sand.

The sand on this beach was different is glistened under the moon and sparkled with the silver light. He couldn't explain why, but it was Helovia anything can happen here. The water in front of him lapped over the soft sparkling sand as he looked back to the blue mare. He could not hold the excitement in, yes the beach is beautiful but he did not bring her here for the sparkling sand. What he wanted to show her was hiding in the water.

@Tiamat
"Talking here""
Image Credits!
[/font][/size][/color]

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM