the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
From darkness I understand the night;
dreams flow, a star shines
Ah!
     I desire Evenstar.
Their journey soon becomes farther than the ocean mare had expected it to be, but she doesn’t complain. At the stallion’s side she follows, the miles passing beneath their hooves in time that seems to fly by, so great is Nox’s company. She enjoys herself, even more so delighted now that she knows him better—his dark secrets, his haunting mistakes, and his harrowing remorse—and feels closer to him for it. He has not proved her wrong. Tiamat knew the goodness that lay within his heart, as calloused as it might be from the unforgiving world, but it is still there.

And that’s what matters.

Breathing a contented sigh from her nostrils, she raises her pretty head, fluted ears leaning forward when murmurs of her father’s waves begin to whisper on the cool breeze. The blue mare had no idea where Nox was leading her, and she had long since given up on trying to ask it of him. She would allow him his surprise, her excitement all the more enthusiastic as it bubbles beneath satin skin. Now, when long grasses slowly give way to soft sands, she feels her heart beat faster in her chest. It is no wonder why she adores the ocean as she does, and her eagerness to leap into the frothy waters pushes her forward, readily following the stallion when he quickens their pace.

For all her love of the Basin, there is only one thing that Tiamat would change—if there were any way to bring the ocean to the mountains, she would. She misses her father, and tries to see him whenever she can, but it is hardly enough. Still, she cannot allow herself to be so selfish or wallow in self-pity, and so she feels fortunate to at least have her brother lake to connect her to him in her home.

Tossing her head into the air with a buoyant laugh, the blue mare sweeps towards the waves, water splashing up around her when she canters through their foamy fingers. This, if nothing else, has brought her joy—she can’t imagine what else the stallion has in store for her. She slows as he does, trotting a few bouncy strides before coming to a halt. White eyes sparkle beneath her sister stars, glancing to her friend with an eager curiosity.

“Oh,” she breathes a gasp at his words, so kind and generous are they that she feels her heart warm every inch of her. Thank you, Nox; you are very special to me as well,” her smile softens fondly as she leans closer to him, reaching out to brush his cheek and stroke his forelock from his gray eyes. “You are too kind to be sharing this with me, I feel honored to have the opportunity,” there is an earnest sincerity to her voice, truly privileged that he feels comfortable enough to open up and share with her the deep, vulnerable parts of himself.

Shifting her attention to the rocky rise that he has led her to, Tiamat follows when he climbs, her cloven hooves finding purchase with little difficulty. Nox assures her of her safety, that he will not allow harm befall her, and she casts him a doting grin, speaking gently, “I know.” Her leonine tail arcs and sways to aid in balance, brushing the stony ground when they slip down the other side. Only as soft sands give way beneath her again does the ocean mare glance around, her white eyes widening and her lips parting in wonder. “Oh my goodness,” it is barely a breath, so delighted is she by the glittering sands, lit by the moon like earthen stars. “Nox! It’s beautiful! She looks to him in elation, her smile widening.

“Speech.”
@Mortuus Nox | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM