the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Your fears have just become all too real, for the Devil at the cross road wants to make a Deal

Just before they climbed over the rocks she spoke to him again. Her voice soft and sweet, then she sent a warm chill down his spine. His gray eyes watched the ocean mare reach out and brush against his cheek. Her warm breath traveled across his black hide and to his heart. She then reached over moving the heavy tresses of his forelock out of his pale gray eyes. He savored in the moment, loving every second. Just as she pulled her muzzle away from him he softly rubbed his ebony muzzle across her cheek, then over her velvet blue one. He smiled softly climbing up the rocks.

As he listened to her speak about how beautiful everything was, he just couldn't help but smile. Everything felt so right with her, and he had never felt like this in his life. Was he falling in love? He never really knew what this so called love thing was, but if it felt like this he would never want it to end. He smiled as her own pale eyes danced across the silver sparkling beach. It made him happy to bring her such joy. "Well I am so happy you love it so far, and there is much more to this place than just a sparkling beach my love. What I want to show you is in the water."" He looked down to the waves lapping over the shinning sand. They filled with silver sparkles, and glistened with every movement of the water. There was a real surprise hidden in this secrete beach. It was no longer just his though it was theirs. He wanted to make sure this was now her get away spot, just as much as it was his. "Well this will be our secrete beach. You can visit here as much as you like, with or with out me. Come here when ever you please, i found it to be more extravagant under a full moon though. "" His eyes looked to the clear night sky. It reminded him of his talk with Ashamin when he first entered the Basin. His gray eyes sparkled as he looked back to Tiamat. They had never looked like this before, there was something about them that sparked with life.

"Well I am guessing you would like to see what is in the water.."" he trailed off walking closer to the lapping waves. He let his cracked hooves start to creep into the sparkling waves. As he slowly entered the water the magic of Helovia took over the show. The water started to light up in rainbow colors, and little organism glowed with vivid hues. As he walked deeper the color spread out around him traveling where ever the ripples were going. Magenta, blue, lime green, lavender, yellow, orange, and red glowed around the black stallion and sparkled over the silver sand. When he got chest deep he turned around to look back at her. He watched the colors mix and stir around as the glowing jellyfish brought the water to life. He could not wait for her reaction over this. He watched her expressive face and eyes to see how they would look. The glowing jellyfish swam around the stallion lighting up his features with rainbow like hues. These were truly amazing little creatures, he was not sure why they did this but it was a sight you would have to see. His coat sparkled with the flecks of silver sand and some little jelly fish that clung to his pelt. "Come into the water, they do not sting nor hurt you. They are just little organisms of glowing jelly." He chuckled flicking some of the rainbow glowing water at her. His gray eyes still held that unusual twinkle of happiness.
@Tiamat
"Talking here""
Image Credits!
[/font]

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-20-2015, 11:54 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM