the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
From darkness I understand the night;
dreams flow, a star shines
Ah!
     I desire Evenstar.
“Aw, yes! Boots!” The ocean mare exclaims with laughter in her voice, her eyes glittering in the dusk of twilight. Memories of the first time she had met the black stallion soften her smile, painting a beautiful picture of magic and fun—a time of ease and play. A time before she had learned of her friend’s dark past, of the horrible things that he had done, and the demons that continue to haunt him. Even so, Tiamat can honestly say that she would not have preferred their friendship to progress in any other way. She feels closer to him now more than ever before, like she really knows him, and that brings her such joy.

Her eyes trail to the rugged lines of his face when he speaks of magic and nature, her heart swelling happily within her breast. “I couldn’t agree with you more, my friend,” the curved tip of her horn inclines forward in a cheerful nod. The trees, the shrubbery, the lakes and rivers, the earth, the mountains, the stars—all of these things are her family. She is truly one with nature, connected with ties that cocoon her soul in a bond that is so beautifully tight. To hear Nox speak such sweet praises makes her smile broaden with delight. Unfortunately, the ocean mare has found that many do not listen to the earth as much as they once have (perhaps as much as they should), and so her friend’s admiration buoys her spirits.

“I understand how you feel,” the blue mare murmurs with a blissful sigh, the corners of her lips turning upwards. She rests her head comfortably against his shoulder, thinking of dreams, and decides that this one would be utterly beautiful. It is almost surreal that they find themselves here now, tucked away in a cove that is framed with glittering sand, and surrounded by these amazing little creatures.

Her eyes close for a handful of seconds, as if she could drift off in this very moment, but the stallion’s voice grounds her to reality. Tulip-shaped ears tilt forward to cup his words, her eyes opening to look at him gently when his tone is much softer and more hesitant than usual. “I don’t think things will ever be weird between us,” the ocean mare laughs lightly, tenderly, hardly able to even fathom the idea at this point.

Rubbing her cheek softly against his shoulder and breathing across his skin, the blue mare lifts her head, angling her neck so that she can look at him a little more directly. “You’re one of my closest friends, Nox—you’re very dear to me, and I hope that never changes,” she watches as the colorful light plays against the sharp lines of his face, his pale eyes, and smiles. There is no doubt that she cares about him so terribly much. “I do love you…” Tiamat allows her voice to fade away, for the first time worried that she might offend the stallion. The last thing she wants to do is hurt him, but—she cannot lie, even to herself.

Tiamat loves; her heart opens to the world without inhibition and without prejudice. However, this love, the love that Nox is asking for, is regrettably foreign to her. She continues carefully. “But to be honest, I know very little about anything more than friendship, personally at least,” her slender shoulders roll with a whisper of a shrug, her eyes pleading for him to understand, for him to not feel rejected or any less special. “I think I have to learn more about myself first,” the ocean mare purses her lips together, brow furrowing as she looks into herself for a moment, into the inexperience there, before focusing again on Nox. With a smile on her lips, she brushes her muzzle against his cheek, “I don’t ever want to lose you in my life.”

notes; OMG I FAIL x_x I'm so sorry it took so long!
“Speech.”
@Mortuus Nox | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM