the Rift

[PRIVATE] I share my Secrets with you...

Tiamat the Ocean's Light Posts: 360
Aurora Basin Lady atk: 8 | def: 10 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: 6 years HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Nimue :: Common Orca Leviathan :: Boil Reli
From darkness I understand the night;
dreams flow, a star shines
Ah!
     I desire Evenstar.
The earnestness in the black stallion’s voice ignites a combination of emotions within the blue mare. Her chest swells and throbs, her heart dropping into her stomach only to leap forward again, catching in her throat and shortening her breath. He speaks with such confidence, with such passion, about things that she hardly understands—beneath the bubbling excitement of her usual candor, she feels something churning, something akin to fear, perhaps? Despite her love and inherent zest for life, Tiamat has not exactly considered the possibility of love—this particular kind of love—and she wrestles with her anxiety and wanting to please him.

She is not quite sure what to make of it all, her white eyes growing round and glistening with the reflection of her sister stars. What Tiamat does know—and she grasps this security with an earnest and joyful grip—is that her spirits lift to know that Nox feels again, that she has given him the key to unlock himself from the cage of his demons (because she knows that it is not she alone who has freed him; he has had to step out of it himself). Everyone deserves the opportunity to experience life to its fullest—to not only see its beauty, but become a part of it.

Her eyes close softly when the stallion reaches forward to brush away her hair, the velvet line of her lips curving into a tender, peaceful smile. “I feel blessed to have someone like you, Nox,” her voice lilts as gently as the waves as they lap quietly against the glittering sands, bright eyes opening again when he suggests they depart for the mountains, for their home. The ocean mare dips her lips to the water, trailing a line of ripples across the colorful surface. “Goodnight, little wonders,” Tiamat smiles, glancing happily to the stallion before shifting her weight (almost reluctant to leave her father’s embrace) and climbing to the sparkling shore. The night is quiet and beautiful, the dazzling array of her sisters shining down over them.

“Speech.”
@Mortuus Nox | image credits
please tag Tia in all replies!
magic & force are permitted.

Messages In This Thread
I share my Secrets with you... - by Mortuus Nox - 11-15-2015, 02:37 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-17-2015, 02:41 PM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 11-28-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 12-31-2015, 03:02 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-03-2016, 03:40 AM
RE: I share my Secrets with you... - by Tiamat - 02-19-2016, 02:47 PM