the Rift

[OPEN] I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining]

Glacia Posts: 111
Aurora Basin Medic atk: 4.0 | def: 8.0 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 16.3 :: 4 Years HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Name :: Snowy Owl :: None Nessie

The decision was made. After the ocean crisis, I knew. My blue eyes look around the cave I had shared with my mother for nearly two years. It was time. I was almost two, and I loved my mother, but her being a corporal left me without much time with her. She was simply to busy anymore. I blink away tears, and try to swallow the lump in my throat. I would be okay, and she would too. I had left wild flowers in her sleeping spot, she would know. I loved her, but I wasn't meant to stay in the frigid mountains of the Aurora Basin. At least, not at this very moment.

I take a deep breath, and I close my eyes once more, searching inside myself to make sure I was certain. Yes. My icy eyes open once more, and I turn my back on my home, picking my way down the rocky path, headed to the entrance of the Aurora Basin. I avoided the more populated places, sneaking until I reached the sentinels. My blue eyes move upwards to look at the giants, and my head turns to look behind me at the basin. I will miss you. Until later....

I would miss the cold mountains. The beautiful light shows in the night, and the pristine white that covered it in the winter. But I knew that I wanted to be elsewhere now. I would visit, and I wished my old herd mates the best and luck in their own travels. I turn my head back to look ahead of me. Great things awaited me, and now it was time to discover them. With one last deep breath I start to head down to mountain pass, and make my way to the west.

-------------------------------

It was late mid day now. I had left early in the morning, in the waning light. The sun was high over head. For a little while the heat had been unbearable, but the cool sea breeze chilled the sweat on my coat. It was comfortable, and warm. Balmy even. Not spring like. It was different. To add to it, the air was heavier, saltier. Different from the cold fresh mountain air.

I had no idea what I was looking for, but I assumed it would make itself clear. And for some time I searched for the Worlds Edge. About when I was going to give up, I spotted the wall. The broken glass wall. A smile broke my features, as my walk turned into a gallop very quickly. It did not take long to reach the wall, and my head looked around in wonder, mouth open in awe. It was beautiful. I reach the lowest point in the break, and take a deep breath. "If there is anyone there, I wish to speak to them! I am searching for my father, Mauja the Frostheart, although I hear he goes by the Frozen Light now. " My voice is shouted out, with an air of arrogance, but also it held a tone of pride... I was proud of my father, even when others thought I shouldn't.

"I have traveled from the Aurora Basin, and I wish to join your herd, under the Moon!" I add quickly. Now all I had to do was wait. Which honestly seemed like a ridiculously long time. A deep breath was blown out as I looked around looking at the terrain carefully. Every once in a while I would shift my weight on my front feet. I was anxious. Would anyone come? Was this the right place? Would my father still be here? Would he even still be the king?

I had no idea what to expect.

"talk talk talk talk "

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

@Mauja @Tembovu

Anyone is welcome to come meet Glacia, in fact I welcome it. I would like this to move along quickly though! :D

Messages In This Thread
I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining] - by Glacia - 11-16-2015, 05:21 PM
RE: I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining] - by Calista - 11-27-2015, 02:17 AM