the Rift

[OPEN] I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining]

Tembovu the Elephant Posts: 805
World's Edge Captain atk: 7 | def: 9.0 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 18hh :: 10 HP: 77 | Buff: SWIFT
Mbwene :: African Elephant :: Ashen smitty
Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls
the most massive characters are seared with scars
He bobbed his head as she introduced herself. “You thought you were in the wrong place?” His low voice was amused in his question, “I’m not sure I know of any more edges or misty forests in Helovia,” his mirthful words were accompanied by a playful wink towards the dark, thick mare. At her probing questions of her sire’s Kingship, he shifted his weight uneasily to all four hooves— no longer cocking a hind leg in ease.

Though he was saved from an immediate answer by a harsh, bitter, and vaguely familiar laugh from the forest’s murky shadows. Heavy head twisted around, searching the mists for the source. Though his inspection was cut short by the appearance of his little pearly, porcelain hybrid. A grin crossed his face, “Hello, little Erthe. It appears that I’ve seen much of you lately.” But, at the warmth evident in his eyes, it seemed that the Elephant quite liked the white shadow he had gained in the Edge. Allowing Vadim and his daughter to cross into the Edge had been a good decision— despite the reservations and rocky initial interactions between himself and the ex-Basiner stallion.

Though, at the rest of her words, his eyes swiveled to the mist— Mauja must have been the source of the harsh chuckle. It surprised the giant, for he (incorrectly) assumed that a father that lost one daughter would hold close to any other children. He felt that is what he, himself, would do. But how would he know? He had only lost all his loved ones at once.

Another pale body approached, though this one was marked with two areas of ebony. He recognizes Calista, the good Moon Doctor as she extended an amiable welcome to Glacia. He was glad to have so many greet a newcomer to the herd, but his ears splayed sideways in uncertainty as he sought the gaze of his friend and former King. Was an audience too much for such a friable mindset?

Masking his unease with a purse of his lips, he turned his attentions back to Glacia. “You’ve drawn quiet the welcoming committee, it seems,” a slightly smile punctuated his low rumble. “But, in answer to your question: No, your father is no longer King of the Edge,” he paused, studying her, “I am.”

@Glacia

Please tag Tembovu.

Messages In This Thread
RE: I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining] - by Calista - 11-27-2015, 02:17 AM
RE: I can't feel my toes anymore [Joining] - by Tembovu - 11-28-2015, 01:08 AM