the Rift

[OPEN] In's and Out's

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

RAEDEN
but what is love without lust
Her teal eyes traveled around the surrounding world of Helovia. She was amazed by how much had changed and how much didn't. At first she was surprised that a hybrid was allowed into the Basin. She knows very well how unicorns can be, and they do not take very kindly to something with wings.Her light hooves stepped delicately across the ground as she stayed behind Rhea. Tin on the other hand was always his stubborn self watching the every movement of this new mare. He was not very trusting at all and as they moved through the different environments his antlers would change shapes and colors with the plant life.

Raeden  nudged Tin ' You are making her uncomfortable.. I know she has wings, but you cant burn a hole through her with your eyes..'   Tin looked at her as he chuckled a bit sending thoughts back to her 'You know how feel... don't like strange ' Raeden shook her head chuckling as Rhea began walking next to her. It had been a long walk, but she was use to it because it was her only way of getting around. She thought back to her family for a moment, then to her sister. The talk the two mares had while going to the Basin had been a good one, but when Rhea asked who she was looking for her heart dropped. She wanted with all her mite to scream Ru into the wind, but what if she was dead. The thought entered her mind, what if. There was so much she needed to tell her sister, her best friend, her bones quivered with the thought of Ru being dead. She could not live with out her twin, Ru was everything to her. The name wanted to slip from her light palomino mouth but they would not come out. The name never left her maw in fear of Ru being dead. Instead Raeden looked to the mare with a lost smile and spoke sweetly  "I am looking for my Twin sister, and my family. You see me and Tin left here a few years ago, but now we are back. I am trying to find my family members, but most of all my sister. We had always been together since birth, and then we got separated... I just hope she is still alive."

Then she was quiet looking down to the now slightly frozen earth. They were in the Basin and she knew this very well. Tin nudged her side to comfort her as they continued on. She wanted to ask Rhea questions, but she did not want to invade her personal life. She smiled softly again a aching smile that was almost broken. "I just miss my old friends.... My old Life before I left, I just want to know what home is again" her somber words dripped from her honey mouth with quiet shushed tones.

"talk talk talk"

@Rhea

Messages In This Thread
In's and Out's - by Rhea - 11-16-2015, 10:25 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Raeden - 11-16-2015, 11:02 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Hotaru - 11-17-2015, 12:27 AM
RE: In's and Out's - by Rhea - 11-18-2015, 08:23 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Raeden - 12-05-2015, 11:14 PM
RE: In's and Out's - by Hotaru - 01-04-2016, 10:26 PM