the Rift

UNBOUND.

Kynareth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Kynareth

She watched him carefully, still, not giving trust to him. He was watching her carefully and she immediately became a little bit more defensive. She lowered her head as he spoke, her ears swiveling toward him. Hesperos. She nodded slowly, raising her head again. He wanted to know who she was. Her heart fluttered at the realization that she didn't even know. Her eyes wandered as she searched her memory. "I am Kynareth." Though she stated it, the words carried slight curiousity. She had heard the name in her dream as though it belonged to her - and cling to it she would. She looked back up to him about to speak again until another equine entered their area. She popped her head toward the new horse, unsure of the mare.

Her heart once began to race in her cavity. She hadn't been actively seeking anyone out and she was suddenly afraid of the traffic. The mare spoke and smiled. This was warming to Kyne and she suddenly felt more at ease in the company of the mare. She glanced at Hesperos and began to take a few cautious steps back. She wasn't sure who to watch carefully. This was so odd and new to her. She did not speak but simply listened to the two equines. She was too nervous to speak. When the mare spoke of a herd, longing began to take over Kyne's head. She wanted a herd, she wanted to belong. She didn't like to be alone and vulerable. She wanted to matter. As the mare asked for Kynareth's name, she was about to speak until the mare began to speak again. She offered homeage to the pair? She wanted this! She thought quietly, again not speaking. As Hesperos began to speak to the mare, her eyes flitted to the ground. She wondered. Should she follow this mare?

The sound of soft hoof beats caught her attention this time, and she turned her head to see the approach of yet another horse, another horned stallion. Odd, she thought. Were all stallions horned? She snorted under her breath at her own thoughts. How silly. As the stallion spoke to the mare, her eyes glanced between the two. They knew each other? Small world? He spoke of his name and the offer he made caused Kyne's heart to skip a beat. He too offered homeage? She had a choice and she hadn't spoken a word. She gathered all of the courage she could and she moved bravely toward Brisa. Stopping near the mare's flank, she flipped her tail against her side and politely looked at Mauja. She lowered her head slightly, below his, an act of respect to him. "I appreciate your offer, Mauja, but I must kindly decline." Her voice was gentle again and low. "I will follow you, Brisa, to Hidden Falls." Her voice was confident this time, her decision made. She looked to Brisa, searching her face for any reaction. And then her eyes flitted to Hesperos, wondering if he would come along.

ooc; i hope this was okay. i've never rp'ed with multiple characters at once! woo!

Messages In This Thread
UNBOUND. - by Kynareth - 11-17-2015, 08:22 PM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Hesperos - 11-17-2015, 10:32 PM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Kynareth - 11-17-2015, 11:11 PM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Brisa - 11-17-2015, 11:20 PM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Hesperos - 11-18-2015, 12:35 AM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Mauja - 11-18-2015, 05:46 AM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Kynareth - 11-18-2015, 09:10 PM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Brisa - 11-18-2015, 10:41 PM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Hesperos - 11-19-2015, 12:26 AM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Mauja - 11-19-2015, 02:59 PM
RE: UNBOUND. - by Kynareth - 11-19-2015, 11:41 PM