the Rift

[OPEN] Give Myself the Creeps

Roux Posts: 57
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 4.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 16.1 :: 5 :: Orangemoon HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Edison :: Red Kite :: Rage Semper

"Lost, lost, lost, lost, lo..." Dark ears slammed back against my skull as I sent waves of aggression towards the kite perched in the tree above me. "I know we are LOST. Just let it go." Muttering came from the bird of prey as he ruffled his feathers and turned to face the trunk of the tree rather than peering down to where I was laying in a pile of decomposing leaves. The humidity told me that the seasons had changed once again, now the cold seasons were over with and the time of newborns was over as well, but yet here I was. Still stuck in the Deep Forest with no hopes of finding my way out, even Edison wasn't sure if he could make it through the heavy canopy to scout the way out of this mess.

Ruddy lids flicked shut over silver pools once again as I slowly grew more irritated as I could feel the prickling annoyance over the mental bond with Edison. It was clear that our state of missing was affecting the avian just as horribly as it was affecting my own mental state, with a heavy sigh my weight shifted so I could stand upon the dead foliage. "Let's go, I'm tired of moping." The bird fought against me for a second, wanting to punish me for hollering at him over our bond, but it didn't take long before he had found his perch upon my withers once more, the ever comforting feeling of his talons digging into my bright coat. Of course, I had no idea where it was that I would go, but that didn't matter. Anything was better than laying there waiting for some strange soul to come along and find us.

At least with the extreme heaviness of the forest and the density of the canopy I could almost always see here without Edison's eyes leading me. A shiver passed across my pelt as muscles screeched in pain over the sudden movement, it had been awhile since we grew brave enough to wander from our tree, who would know if we were wandering deeper into the woods and closer to our death or back towards where the sun would greet me with darkness and warmth? Would I find Sacre here as I had been looking for him in the first place when we got lost? Or would I be doomed to wander with just my bondmate and myself for the rest of eternity? Sighing, my dark rimmed ears slicked back against my skull once again while ebony dipped limbs struck out towards where ever fate would bring us this time.

"Talk?"
roux
am I just paranoid?
or am I just stoned
anyone is free to join <3 sorry it's rusty, come back posts ftw
image credits
Now waking to the sun
I calculate what I had done
Like jumping from the bow
Just to prove that I knew how
</style>
pixel by nikkayla