the Rift

separate rooms and broken hearts

Isara Posts: 34
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.1 hh :: 2 year [Birdsong] HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Evvers

'Sara?'

The voice rings out upon the still air as the mare works on yet another small bunch of crystals. Only this time, with the sound of the voice, the crystals crack and shatter and in unison her teal eyes grow wide. She knew this voice. Sure it was different, more mature, slightly deeper and more emotional. But it was his voice. His voice and his nickname for her. He had been the only one to call her as such before so why would anybody else do the same?

Head turned quickly and teal eyes fell upon the boy from her childhood days within the Throat. But he wasn’t a boy anymore. No. He was closer to being a full grown stallion now. Slowly she took him in. Muscles rippled beneath his skin and he had grown taller. Just slightly taller than she was. Still, despite him standing right there before her, she was shocked. No, she was filled with happiness. No. She was filled with fear. Hell she felt fear, happiness, joy, surprise, and some other feelings that she had yet to understand all at the same time. It was like a surging storm was swirling madly within her. It was like…it was like…she didn’t know what it felt like. All she knew was that she wasn’t expecting to run into him here. She wasn’t ready to deal with him and his emotions here. Let alone her own emotions.

“Hertz?” she managed to whisper out to him, “How…? What are…? I…,” each sentence she tried to speak seemed to be choked down by not only her emotions but by the sheer surprise of his presence as well. Thoughts and questions and other things flooded her mind all at once. Brief glimpses of each passing past her eyes as she worked on reigning herself together enough to at least verbalize a whole sentence.

“I…,” her voice rang out melodic against the surrounding awkward silence between the two, “I missed you.”

I missed you? That was all she found herself able to say and instantly she felt horrible for saying something so stupid. She was the one who had left. She was the one who decided not to say goodbye. She was the one who had caused him any pain if he had any. Everything, yes everything, was her fault and she waited for his backlash. But it didn’t come. At least, not before another approached the two of them.

Teal eyes fell upon the newcomer as he strolled up to both her and Hertz. He was oddly colored in Isara’s opinion, but she also knew that there were many things she had yet to come to understand about the world and Helovia. Horns graced his head, and they weren’t little things either. No, they were large and curved backwards towards his neck. Isara shifted awkwardly and shuffled her wings as she felt the newcomer’s golden eyes look her over. Then he introduced himself.

Misael of the Dragon’s Throat.

Isara’s eyes look him over a lot harder now. Had she known him before leaving? After a few seconds though her mind drew nothing but a blank. She had not known him. Or at least she did not remember him. Perhaps he knew her or Hertz?

“I’m sorry, but I don’t seem to remember you from my days in the Throat?” Mild confusion filled her face for a short while before she figured she should also introduce herself in case Misael didn’t know either of them, “I’m Isara by the way.”

"SPEECH"
NOTES; @Hertz @Misael

IMAGE CREDITS
Use of force and magic is allowed on Isara, as long as it does not result in permanent bodily harm or death. Otherwise just ask! Also tag in all posts if you so desire. 8D
Hector has permission to powerplay Isa.

Messages In This Thread
separate rooms and broken hearts - by Isara - 11-21-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Hertz - 11-22-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Misael - 11-25-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Isara - 11-26-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Misael - 12-15-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Isara - 12-29-2015, 07:59 PM