the Rift

separate rooms and broken hearts

Misael Posts: 97
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.3 HH :: 7 years HP: 69 | Buff: NOVICE
Lazarus :: Melanistic Lion :: None ShadowMare
Between two evils, always pick the one you have yet to try

It seemed that Miseal had walked into some sort of meet up, both of these equines had seen the world of Helovia, and deeming by their words that passed between them, there was something deeper between the pair. He wondered then, why had they left, what world did they leave Helovia for? He always questioned, always wanted to know why. He would not prod today though, for he did not want to deal with the sensitive and intimate aurora that was casted off by the winged creatures.

He could feel the brown and cream mare's eyes on him, analyzing everything he had to offer. It wasn't something he was unused too, attention easily gained by a man like him. The other, streaked with lightning was quite, but Miseal still regarded him with a soft smile.

She spoke then, allowing Miseal to know her name. Isara. It was a lovely name, he allowed it to roll around in his thoughts as he put the name with the face. "I'm afraid not, I don't believe we were ever acquainted before." He replied, letting golden orbs gently cast on her captivating lanterns. "Are you wishing to return to the desert? I can lead the way for both of you." He offered, baritones welcoming and inviting. It was strange to be the one inviting people to the throat when it felt like only a few days ago when Rostislav brought him to the Hidden Falls. Then the invasion hit, and Miseal traveled to the deserts to seek something better. Something better he had found, that was definite.

"A lot has happened since your absence. The throat would love to welcome you back."

"Talk?"
TAG: Evvers @Isara
OCC: I threw this up real quick so you could get back into helovia <3
image credits

Messages In This Thread
separate rooms and broken hearts - by Isara - 11-21-2015, 09:53 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Hertz - 11-22-2015, 10:54 AM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Misael - 11-25-2015, 01:50 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Isara - 11-26-2015, 02:03 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Misael - 12-15-2015, 08:30 PM
RE: separate rooms and broken hearts - by Isara - 12-29-2015, 07:59 PM