the Rift

[OPEN] First Lessons

Kynareth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Movement caught the plum eyes of the young mare and she turned to find Brisa walking toward her. An immediate smile curled her lips and she bumped the mare's muzzle gently as she offered it. "Brisa," she said softly in recognition. The friendly mare asked Kynareth if she was finding things alright and if she had any questions. Kynareth paused, humming softly, trying to think if she did. And sure enough, the young mare did have things she wanted to discuss. She sighed and hung her head. "I do not know who I am. I mean, I know only my name. I awoke this morning near the shore. And I wandered..." her voice was hushed and careful, not knowing how to tell someone she had no memories. She continued on anyway, "all I know is that I want to help protect. To fight for something, someone. I want to be a trusted and capable warrior and bring honor to the herd." Though she had no memories of her past or parents, she still had an itching desire to be a warrior. "I am young, I know this. I have much to learn but I want to start as soon as I can." She was proud of herself for knowing exactly what she wanted in her future. She had spoken so much already but she still had words. "If I can't be a warrior, I will weigh in the herd however you see fit," she stated confidently. She wasn't exactly sure if Brisa had political power within the herd but she was still too young to know anything of that. After the little mare was done talking, she smiled brightly, hoping she hadn't overwhelmed Brisa with all of her chatter. 

ooc; i am sorry it took so long, i had made a post previously and bumped the back button... lost it all. took me a little bit to regain some muse to try again. xD

Messages In This Thread
First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-22-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-22-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-23-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-23-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Ktulu - 11-25-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-28-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Ktulu - 11-29-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:11 AM