Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time
if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

The armored mare's ears twitched at the shrill whinny that echoed through the Falls and beckoned her to move toward the one that called. She assumed automatically that she was being called forth because there was a newcomer that had wanted to meet with her. The last time she had been called upon it had been by Brisa because she had Ezital who had wanted to become a warrior. The boy had the drive but she doubted he had the skill yet at his young age. That, however, would be taken care of because she intended to spar him herself in the seasons to come in order to assess him more thoroughly.

As Ktulu approached it was hard to miss two white mares standing in waiting. "Brisa." She spoke the mason's name as she came to a stop several paces away from both mares. Several moments later Eytan was at her side, the helmet from the armor she wore hanging from his jaws as he sat beside her. "I assume you called for me because you have someone interested in becoming a warrior?" Her head tilted slightly as she looked from Brisa to the newcomer, her crimson eyes sweeping over the other mare's frame and it was shocking how much she looked like her own mother, if only far shorter than Soleil had been.

"I am Ktulu the Constrictor, Champion of the Hidden Falls along with Ciceron." The dark mare said. "Your name?" She inquired of the newcomer. Her expression remained impassive as she waited for the other mare's answer, but Eytan could feel his bonded's relief at possibly having another warrior to add to her dwindling ranks.

"."

Image Credits

@Kynareth @Brisa

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-22-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-22-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-23-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-23-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Ktulu - 11-25-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-28-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 04:07 PM