the Rift

[OPEN] First Lessons

Kynareth Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Kynareth listened patiently as Brisa mentioned going to a healer to see if her memory loss wasn't serious. She pondered on this, considering it heavily. What if she could get her memories? Her eyes flickered to the ground at their hooves. Did she want her memories back? What if they were awful? What if it held importance? She licked her lips thoughtfully before looking back up at Brisa. "I really should see this healer. If I can get my memories back, it might help me become... me.. again." Her tone held hope and a degree of maturity that she hadn't shown yet.

As Brisa continued on about a group of warriors, she became a little bit more nervous. She would meet them and they would obviously be way more experienced than her. She was just a whelp. When Brisa whinnied for someone, Kynareth looked around slowly, searching for movement. Nerves fluttered in her being as she wondered who was being summoned. As though Brisa knew what she was thinking, she explained who she had summoned. A Ktulu, the head warrior of the Falls. Kynareth flipped her tail and looked around a bit for hastily. That was when her eyes caught the movement of a dark body, fair haired horse approaching them. Kyne swallowed, suddenly intimidated. The horned equine spoke to Brisa and a bear appeared by the creature's side. Okay, holy shit. Kynareth's ears pryed forward, her nostrils flaring softly. She took a step back and flipped her tail against her side nervously. As the equine spoke again, her eyes left the bear and settled on Ktulu. She knew that the bear was in company of Ktulu but it was still slightly unnerving. She managed to settle down a bit and re-took her step forward. As the dark unicorn spoke to Kynareth, she raised her head a little, wanting to straighten up as much as possible. When the mare inquired for Kyne's name, the white mare stepped a couple of paces closer. She responded quickly. "I am Kynareth." She stated it simply, not bothering the mare with unimportant chatter. It was obvious Kynareth was still a filly, her voice gaving away her youth if her small stature hadn't.

ooc; sorry! was away for Thanksgiving & then had to work Friday. >.>

@Brisa @Ktulu

Messages In This Thread
First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-22-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-22-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-23-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-23-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Ktulu - 11-25-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-28-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Ktulu - 11-29-2015, 08:21 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 12-02-2015, 12:11 AM