the Rift

[OPEN] First Lessons

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali
Ktulu
the Constrictor
ideas are the bombs in your mind, a fissure in time    if you don't have a weapon you can't have mine

Ktulu was wholly unaware of the impression she left on most of those that she interacted with within the borders of the Hidden Falls. She was who she was. She spoke matter of factly, was blunt, honest, and spoke her mind to those that were under her protection. It was her style of tough love to the herd that she had sworn her life to protect. To know that she was feared and intimidated those that she protected would be like a slap in her face because she would not physically harm any of them. Anyone who took the time to get to know her would know that under her brash exterior, pointed stares, and sharp tongue was a heart just as tender as anyone else's. So it was for the best that she remained oblivious to Brisa's feelings about her or she would begin to avoid the pale mare in an effort to make her more comfortable within the borders of their home.

"Thank you again, Brisa." She said to the mare who had returned for a second time with someone who wanted to join in the ranks of her warriors. Her eyes shifted from one pale figure to another as the newcomer introduced herself as Kynareth. She noticed that the new mare had taken a step back at Eytan's appearance and she took it upon herself to assure her that no harm would come to her. "Eytan is my companion." She stated. "He attacks only those who are a threat to me." Or who I tell him to.

"We assign seasonal patrols and spars that the warriors here are required to complete. They serve to strengthen the abilities of our warriors and form a sort of camaraderie between all of us. I will be calling upon you soon to assign you your spar partner and your patrol partner. Ciceron and myself will be holding a meeting for all of our warriors. Should you be serious in your endeavors you will be required to participate." She paused for a moment to watch and judge whatever reaction the newcomer might give to the onslaught of information before she lifted her head a bit higher. "Do you have any questions or concerns?"

"."

ooc://
welcome to the hidden falls! :D
the warriors are having a meeting here! you can go ahead and post there, i'll wait to post ktu until you do!

Image Credits

@Brisa @Kynareth

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-22-2015, 12:53 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-22-2015, 01:29 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-23-2015, 12:47 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-23-2015, 09:44 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Ktulu - 11-25-2015, 11:45 AM
RE: First Lessons - by Kynareth - 11-28-2015, 02:34 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Brisa - 11-29-2015, 04:07 PM
RE: First Lessons - by Ktulu - 11-29-2015, 08:21 PM