[PRIVATE] i'll cry until my pity party's in flames

Zenobia Posts: 61
Absent Abyss atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.0 :: 5 years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Athvadar :: Albino Grey Wolf :: None Semper
stitched you up with cotton and feathers
</style>

Thump.

All senses honed in on the loud beats that drummed through her body.

ThThump.

The world began to spin, colors blurring into the blue backdrop.

THthTHUmp.

She had to get closer to the ground. She had to..

thump.

Everything went black.

As soon as her consciousness was lost, the petite mare became nothing but dead weight. For a moment, she remained there as if suspended in time. There was no defying gravity, however, without the use of wings or magic. At the moment, she had access to neither. So she fell like an angel from the heavens.

Splash.

The loud sound of water being disrupted was carried by the wind. Her eyes opened from the force of the impact: already bruises were beginning to form on her right side. That was not what concerned that mare at that moment, though. Everywhere she looked she saw blue, her body tugged by a forceful current. This wasn't the blue she was used to seeing, this wasn't the sky.

Desperation crossed her face as she let out a terrified whinny. The girl had been made for flight, not for swimming. This water was far too deep and the waves far too unsettling. Endless blue began to fill her lungs as she cried for help.

She was going to die. Daddy, Mommy! Save me. But she was no longer a little foal to be watched all the time. The mare so driven on self-independence had pushed herself too far this time. She was still injured from the fight with the tigress yet she still wanted to feel the wind through her hair. Unfortunately, her electrified heart begged to differ.

Her nose broke through the surface as she tried to breathe in anything but water. Wings flailed through the water: all it resulted in was miserable splashes.

"Sun Lord.." Warriors were not supposed to die in such foolish ways, dammit. She was meant to die on the battlefield while fighting for her family. Who was going to be there for her younger siblings now? Who would be their maternal figure? Maybe she had never been meant for the job. No, she couldn't think that way.

With a renewed strength, she pushed her wings down and forced her head out of the water. "Help! she sputtered, unsure if anyone could help her.

ooc i don't know where this post even :I feel free to powerplay her in any way. this is lame i know
tag @Leliel

Image Credits
[Image: 573ea2c04723f]
please tag Zenobia in all replies!
magic & force is permitted, excluding death or permanent injury.

Messages In This Thread
i'll cry until my pity party's in flames - by Zenobia - 11-22-2015, 03:22 AM